You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Brazil 58/62 Didi/Zito

Brazil 70 Gerson/Rivelino

Brazil 82 Socrates/Falcoa/Toninho

Ever since

Kleberson,Dunga,Gilberto Silva and worst of all fucking Fred

Dunga and Parreira should be shot into the sun for starting this negative Brazilian midfield shite

That was absolute crap

Brazil are fucking shite,Chile no better

Brazil tactic the last 20,thump it long,try and win a freekick and waste time. Highly unlikeable side with cunts like Neymar and Richarlison. 

I'd only watched Chile's games and England vs Germany before this and I don't remember seeing much diving bullshit. That was fucking pathetic though just from Richarlison and Neymar alone. I feel like I saw more blatant diving in 70 mins of that than I'd seen in all the previous games, really frustrating to see Chile go out to those clowns.

And that's one bet I'm down to now too, Uruguay to win the tournament. Time to put faith in Luis again haha.