You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I much prefer South American international football in general. Far fewer dull games. 

Yeah agreed, I was thinking about watching England vs Scotland yesterday too, would've been a good reminder why I usually avoid watching other games. Definitely glad I missed it.

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The Torquay keeper has just done an ' Allisson ' and equalised in the 5th minute of injury time to send the National league final into extra time 

My mates working it, just messaged saying "My Fucking God" I don't know if he's referring to the keeper equalising or the fact he's stuck there another hour before he can head home hahaha 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Lives on the Wirral it's a hell of a commute to the North East and Wrexham are loaded as well money talks lad 

Yeah true mate. Hope he manages to climb the leagues as a manager himself. Seems a good lad. 

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I feel sorry for that keeper, scoring like that in injury time then saving the first two in the shootout as well only to end up losing. That sucks. Hope they do better next season to make up for it.

I don't, he was acting the tit in the shootout. 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't, he was acting the tit in the shootout. 

One of the disadvantages of staring at livescore instead of watching I guess, still think it's mad that two Brazilian keepers managed to do that in such a short space of time. The odds on that happening must be astronomical.

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

To be fair, I'd be ok with us swapping him for Karius.

Our three keepers for next season should be that fella, Alisson and Rogerio Ceni.

And that Ronaldo clone Bobby was on about. I'm in.