You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Just now, Scott_M said:

I was surprised to hear that Firmino has still out scored him this season.

Sky makes it sound like he’s peak Bebeto. 

Jesus, I wasn't aware of that.  He's probably only scored a few more than Alisson.

41 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I know it depends on where Chelsea finish (I’m guessing in the top 4 now) or if they win the CL, but who would get the other European places?

Chelsea come top 4 - 5th & 6th EL, 7th Conference. 

Chelsea come 5th & win CL - 6th & 7th EL, 8th Conference. 

Is that right? 

If Leicester are 5th I think 6th and 7th are in EL. 

41 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I know it depends on where Chelsea finish (I’m guessing in the top 4 now) or if they win the CL, but who would get the other European places?

Chelsea come top 4 - 5th & 6th EL, 7th Conference. 

Chelsea come 5th & win CL - 6th & 7th EL, 8th Conference. 

Is that right? 

If Leicester are 5th I think 6th and 7th are in EL. 

Very possible, and even probable, that the Blueshite finish 10th in their 'best season in years'.

Current standings

Everton  +4   59       Away v Man City

Arsenal  +14  58      Home v Brighton

Leeds    +6    56      Home v West Brom

There's not a chance they get anything at Man City, while both Arsenal and Leeds should be winning their home fixtures. it's a long way from the title in September.

He’s a cunt of the highest order. Has such a great opinion of himself. He’s a corrupt fucker who should have been banned, but the press gave him an easy time. Imagine if that was a foreign manager who took bungs ?

Just seen the cheeky fat cunt on the telly calling himself “ the troubleshooter “ and “ bringing them back up isn’t me “ 
What he is, is a snide who comes into clubs, demands a massive contract and fucks off. 
Had a go at us again. Fat cunt

• Upvote 1

Just now, No2 said:

I enjoyed that interview with Sam as much as I enjoyed that result tonight. Bitterness flowing from every pore.

He got the job he always wanted.

He lost it because he’s a fucking crook. 

He should wind his chins in and shut the fuck up. He’d have made a bigger statement staying at WBA and bringing them back up. 

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Allerdyce’s interview on Sky... what an epic fucking wanker.

If I was a West Brom fan I’d be fucking fuming with him since Sunday, where he displayed more passion in missing out on the chance to deny us top four than any other time I’ve seen him this season.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Oh yeah, and Antonio nailed him in his interview. Apparently the slug thinks he’s been disrespectful.

He on the verge of tears there, beautiful.

His career comes down to being called out by *checks notes* some bloke called Antonio? 

He is one greedy bastard. Signs 18 months deals for the past 7 years but never has any interest in doing any time beyond the 1st half-season but wants the contract paid in full. 

Begging Sky to give him a job live on TV. What a disgrace of a human 

Back to the swamp ya cunt.