You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Just now, KevieG said:

They've effectively thrown a game here with champions league qualifications riding on it. Not just for us either. 

I could be wrong but did all that Champions League Earn It bollox only happen a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure we'll have the two Garys fuming later at the gall of disrespecting the sanctity of competition. 

Wonder what spit the yard dog will say. It will be gibberish the gurning  gobshite.

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Throwing a game and any chance of winning actual silverware so you can have a chance at winning the "we beat Liverpool Cup". Wow, utd really have sunk haven't they........ Pathetic excuse for a club these days.

Who the fuck do they think they are? Everton*?

* Not that Everton ever have a chance of winning actual silverware.

You do have to question the desire of the club, Klopp included, to actually qualify for the CL this season given how we’ve meekly accepted this rearrangement.

This is why the only remotely fair option was for us to play them the day either side of the original date for the Leicester game. No excuse to rest the entire team if they’d had three days rest so the onus would be on their manager to mix it up over the two games. Can’t accommodate that? Too bad, fuck you, three points.

Fuck moaning about this. 

1pt vs Fulham

1pt WBA

2pts vs Newcastle

0 vs Burnley

1pts vs Brighton

We dug a hole and shouldnt be relying on others. The only clubs in the bottom half we got 6pts from Sheff Utd and Wolves. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck moaning about this. 

1pt vs Fulham

1pt WBA

2pts vs Newcastle

0 vs Burnley

1pts vs Brighton

We dug a hole and shouldnt be relying on others. The only clubs in the bottom half we got 6pts from Sheff Utd and Wolves. 

No one's denying that. Why the league felt like fucking this game up because of United fans' vanity protest is another thing. 

• Upvote 3

It's incredible but everytime I look at Rodgers I can only think of Palace 3 Liverpool 3, Stoke 6 Liverpool 1 and three envelopes with players' names in them. Tonight I hate the egotistical twat more than at those times. Solskjaer doesn't even merit my hatred.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck moaning about this. 

1pt vs Fulham

1pt WBA

2pts vs Newcastle

0 vs Burnley

1pts vs Brighton

All true, and agreed. But it didn't stop them giving Colin Wanker plenty of airtime to blame Rafa for getting him relegated when we rested players for the CL.

Well thats the final nail pretty much.....what a shitshow of a season

Fitting way to pretty much end it will be losing to those rat bastards on Thurs.

Mind you we deserve fuck all for way we have been as a club this season both on and off the park.