You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

The Mancs use of Greenwood and how he’s coming on by constantly being around their first team has seriously got me thinking that we should be doing the same with some of our young forwards.

Elliott is going to be going into next season at a similar age and I can’t help thinking that we should be giving him plenty of game time here and spending time playing with top class players instead of another loan. 

1 minute ago, Wicket said:

The Mancs use of Greenwood and how he’s coming on by constantly being around their first team has seriously got me thinking that we should be doing the same with some of our young forwards.

Elliott is going to be going into next season at a similar age and I can’t help thinking that we should be giving him plenty of game time here and spending time playing with top class players instead of another loan. 

Where's he gonna fit in when Sancho arrives?

11 minutes ago, Wicket said:

The Echo articles piss me of royally about how Elliot etc can save us millions blah blah blah, but Elliot looks a pretty phenomenal talent. I would be shocked if he doesn't become an outstanding player. Terrific talent.

10 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

At the end of the day we have nobody but ourselves to blame, we have been appalling this season and will be rewarded accordingly.

We'll win all of our remaining games and be rewarded accordingly with a CL place

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Imagine having a chance, albeit a remote one, of winning the title and putting out a team like that. City have been patchy as fuck of late so losing two and drawing one wouldn’t be the most unprecedented thing to ever happen in football.

Absolutely mate. They should have gone balls out to win tonight and roll the dice for our match. 

22 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

The Echo articles piss me of royally about how Elliot etc can save us millions blah blah blah, but Elliot looks a pretty phenomenal talent. I would be shocked if he doesn't become an outstanding player. Terrific talent.

Klopp will knock that out of him sharpish. Like Curtis Jones.

They've effectively thrown a game here with champions league qualifications riding on it. Not just for us either. 

I could be wrong but did all that Champions League Earn It bollox only happen a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure we'll have the two Garys fuming later at the gall of disrespecting the sanctity of competition.