You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

I can already picture his smug grate after they lose 2-0, playing to the gallery no doubt saying that he has to protect his team from the stupid idiots at the FA who caused the fixture pile up (thus exonerating their mongrel fans from their responsibility in this) and that he doesn't care about anyone but united (i.e. Liverpool out the top four race lol). And I can already picture neither Geoff Shreeves or Gary Neville picking him up on anything.

Shithouse club, shithouse manager.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Manny said:

I can already picture his smug grate after they lose 2-0, playing to the gallery no doubt saying that he has to protect his team from the stupid idiots at the FA who caused the fixture pile up (thus exonerating their mongrel fans from their responsibility in this) and that he doesn't care about anyone but united (i.e. Liverpool out the top four race lol). And I can already picture neither Geoff Shreeves or Gary Neville picking him up on anything.

Shithouse club, shithouse manager.

Exactly why he'll never win anything of note. 

I just can’t be remotely arsed about the team the Mancs picked.

it was always going to be the case - the fact we are in a situation hoping other teams in particular a rival does us a favour just makes me more pissed off at the absolute shite points we threw away at home this season. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

it was always going to be the case - the fact we are in a situation hoping other teams in particular a rival does us a favour just makes me more pissed off at the absolute shite points we threw away at home this season. 

Spon on that. He was always gonna do this, he'll think he's clever and some genius no doubt. 

When you lose at home to dross like Brighton, Burnley, Fulham, Everton etc you can't have too many complaints 

6 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Spon on that. He was always gonna do this, he'll think he's clever and some genius no doubt. 

When you lose at home to dross like Brighton, Burnley, Fulham, Everton etc you can't have too many complaints 

I’m still pissed off at us for the Everton performance- after they kicked the shit out of us in October - effectively fucking our season up. We rolled over and let them beat us easily.

with some of our players liking their players social media posts scoring against us after.

And we wonder why were in a situation we are now....

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mark M said:

But it did not have to pan out like this...

Had their mongrel fans not forced a fixture arc change...and even then league could have avoided this.

We could have played WBA tomorrow..Man United could have played Leicester tomorrow and we could have played Man United on Sunday.

That way everyone gets fair crack...but no...the league and Sky didnt want that.

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

I’m still pissed off at us for the Everton performance- after they kicked the shit out of us in October - effectively fucking our season up. We rolled over and let them beat us easily.

with some of our players liking their players social media posts scoring against us after.

And we wonder why were in a situation we are now....

Was a disgraceful lack of balls, pride and spine.

How we weren't up for the shite that day and behaved and played so meekly and timidly after all that had happened is unforgiveable...absolutely unforgiveable.

I’m not thrilled at the mancs line-up but we can’t blame them for 1 game when we’ve not been able to sort ourselves out over the previous 34.

It shouldn’t be coming to this. 

Still, if we win at Old Trafford, Leicester still need 4 points from Chelsea A & Spurs H.

They’ll probably beat Spurs but that Chelsea game will be very testing for them.

3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

In a way it's flattering that they are so obsessed they would throw the game still on paper in the title race, just to block us from making it to top four.

It’ll be funny when their reserves win tonight and their first team lose on Thursday.

Horrible club and Ole is the biggest dickhead imaginable (Pep and Mourinho are/were great managers at least). The media love him but I can respect decency over a rivalry and he is one of the biggest snides in the game. 

Still this shows why they will never win anything of note under this cunt. Small time prick.

This one is on us though and we only have ourselves to blame.

The fucking meltdown when we had to go abroad and play our u7’s in the league cup against villa. Cascarino and his ilk all laying into us for showing disrespect.  Let us see if this garners the same outrage  from these cunts in the media. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Just go there on Thursday, thrash the cunts and put a couple of the low life fuckers in hospital. Detestable rat pile of a club.

Knowing us we will go there and put in a timid and meek display and lose.

• Upvote 1