You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Both of these teams are fucking horrific especially West Ham ....Doesn’t make us look good in that we could finish below the pair of them 

Typical Ancelotti grab a goal and grimly hang on, they’ve won 11 games away this season and 9 of them have been eked out by the odd goal 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Kj0BWb.jpg

Would love to be able to mate, I’m not being negative for the sake of it and nor am I crying it in but this team is broken imo, so utterly devoid of confidence that I’m sure that the mere thought playing Utd will have them shitting their kecks. I’ve never been more certain of the outcome of a game in my life. Why people persist in saying Utd are shite is beyond me, they are far superior to us right now.

• Upvote 1

10 more points for us might be enough to scrape in to 4th place at this rate.

I think West Ham will win their remaining 3 games which puts them on 67

Leicester is hard to call, depends how weak United go on Tuesday. Could also see Chelsea resting players against them and focusing on the two cup finals, plus Spurs are Spurs. Can't exactly rely on them on the last day.

I still think its very unlikely we get top four, but this weekends results have given us a glimmer of hope. 

11 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Leicester is hard to call, depends how weak United go on Tuesday. Could also see Chelsea resting players against them and focusing on the two cup finals, plus Spurs are Spurs. Can't exactly rely on them on the last day.

I still think its very unlikely we get top four, but this weekends results have given us a glimmer of hope. 

Chelsea host Arsenal on Wednesday night. I know Arsenal are shite, but ahead of the FA Cup Final next weekend, Chelsea might rest a few / have an eye on the cup final. 

Then it’s Chelsea v Leicester on the 18th.

Even if Leicester win at Old Trafford, I don’t think it’s over.

Could come down to Goal Difference. Leicester are currently +20 and we’re +18. If we’re to take 12/12, I would assume we’d turn that round. 

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

My mate said to me earlier in the week that West Ham could win all their remaining games, I answered that it was just as likely they would lose all four. 

They have these games left, hardly big favourites in any of them. 

A317A861-D30C-4258-AE1E-1091AE29C3AC.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

With a bit of luck, in the next 90 minutes a massive turd, that's been swilling around the bowl for years, is about to finally get flushed.

That turd has a name. Its name is Fat Sham.

He'll get hired before Christmas by the likes of Watford, or maybe Burnley or even Villa if they've had a wretched start to the season. Clubs he hasn't already managed, and the sort to hire one of the LMA Massive. Just in time for the January transfer window and the chance to make a bit extra for getting deals done.

2 hours ago, Code said:

My mate said to me earlier in the week that West Ham could win all their remaining games, I answered that it was just as likely they would lose all four. 

They have these games left, hardly big favourites in any of them. 

A317A861-D30C-4258-AE1E-1091AE29C3AC.jpeg

Brighton would probably be the only tough game there for West Ham. But they would be missing Dunk and Maupay for that game. Dunk especially is an important player for Brighton.

West Brom are already relegated and Southampton are on the beach now. Not a stretch at all to say that West Ham would get at least 7 points from those games.