You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

Oh fuck off! Ryan Mason is not allowed that. Bells Paulsey may do it!

Leeds tomorrow, followed by Wolves and Villa. Then they'll beat Leicester on the last day. 

If they won all four games Leicester would need to win their other two games. 

I think it'll be really tight and come down to the last day but I have zero faith that we'll be involved. 

We almost certainly deserve fuck all anyway but leicester now likely getting a free run v the mancs will be the final nail.

A nail that may not have been hammered in had those bastards rat fans not altered the fixtue arc.

29 minutes ago, an tha said:

We almost certainly deserve fuck all anyway but leicester now likely getting a free run v the mancs will be the final nail.

A nail that may not have been hammered in had those bastards rat fans not altered the fixtue arc.

You've got us down as drawing with southampton tonight so whether united put out the reserves against Leicester is immaterial.

27 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You've got us down as drawing with southampton tonight so whether united put out the reserves against Leicester is immaterial.

Well had we played the mancs as should have at weekend and with them coming off a game with only two days rest maybe we would have been in a better position....and of course had the fixture arc not been altered by the mancs rat fans then leicester wouldn't have pretty much a stroll v them....

Watch the mancs pretty much write off the leicester game now.

The goblin:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57025657

Not their fans fault at all is it...

Never mind the Utd game I have zero faith we'll beat Burnley away .

We should have pissed top four even taking into account our shite form .

I'd say we definitely don't deserve it but Spurs have been worse than us how the fuck they're in with a decent chance is taking the piss 

We're just shite and don't deserve top 4. Even with the injuries we should have got top 4 no problem. We wee top at Christmas ffs. 

The whole season has been a massive cluster fuck and complete embarrassment from a team that were the champions. 

To be honest I noped out of the footy a while ago and this super league shite the club pulled just reinforced that feeling. 

Just now, m0e said:

The number of times we've all said "top 4 is now done" makes me think we'll still do it.

I agree.

I think 15/15 will be enough. 13/15 can’t be discounted after last night now. 

However, all these other clubs dropping points means nothing if we don’t start doing our bit. 

Hopefully, like Citeh’s COVID19 break over the New Year, our week off has re-charged some batteries. 

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I agree.

I think 15/15 will be enough. 13/15 can’t be discounted after last night now. 

However, all these other clubs dropping points means nothing if we don’t start doing our bit. 

Hopefully, like Citeh’s COVID19 break over the New Year, our week off has re-charged some batteries. 

Nice thought, unfortunately this never seems to happen with us.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, magicrat said:

We win our last 5 games and we will probably get 4th but what chance of that ? 

Zero. 4ths gone the tiniest pipe dream it existed died on its arse when our side shit itself in injury time v Newcastle, possibly the most brain dead in game management I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Zero. 4ths gone the tiniest pipe dream it existed died on its arse when our side shit itself in injury time v Newcastle, possibly the most brain dead in game management I've seen. 

There's been a lot of it this Year.

22 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

It was do or die against Leeds and Newcastle  and look what happened there - they couldn't be arsed seeing out a lead.

Think there's more chance of finishing seventh than fourth.

Given we didn't win those games and we've still as much chance as we did before those games, it wasn't do or die.

We can't have anymore excuses. If we take 13+ from the remaining games and don't do it, then we can look at those games and only blame ourselves.