You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Massive game on BT freeview, Harrogate v Concord in the 2020 FA Trophy Final.

FA were so concerned about fans they didnt bother announcing this was free to air.

Harrogate attempt to be the only league side to win the non league fa trophy as the final was delayed due to the virus and they won promotion from the National League.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Stickman said:

I see we look poised to win the fair play league for the fifth time in a row...Not bad for a gang of cheating diving cunts who all other fans despise 

E0dZAcNWQAEmsxZ?format=png&name=900x900

And yet, we are top 4 in terms of free kicks awarded against us.   So...the ref blows more for us than most, but books us less.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

And yet, we are top 4 in terms of free kicks awarded against us.   So...the ref blows more for us than most, but books us less.

Because so many are nothing fouls. Literally. 

18 hours ago, Stickman said:

I see we look poised to win the fair play league for the fifth time in a row...Not bad for a gang of cheating diving cunts who all other fans despise 

E0dZAcNWQAEmsxZ?format=png&name=900x900

If Fernandinho was reffed to the same standards as everyone else in the PL, there’s no way city would be bottom half of that league 

8 hours ago, aws said:

Because so many are nothing fouls. Literally. 

Yes, its nit-picking, and cunts falling to the floor under any contact or pressure.  And it makes us winning games harder, fact. 

If Burnley were reffed to that standard then the game would be stopping every 30 seconds.  

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Apparently Taggart gave a 30 minute speech to the PSG team in The Lowry today. 

Im sure a lot of managers including ours secretly pass on tips about other teams strengths and weaknesses between their manager buddies. But to do it brazenly in the public eye or make it so blatant leaves a bit of a bad taste in the mouth like when you catch a bit of your own puke in your mouth?

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

Why do people text the BBC with such nonsense. 

Been visibly shaking with angst since mid-afternoon. Am now vibrating at such a frequency that I'm pretty sure I could walk through a wall.

Mark, City fan, Oxford

I know Manchester reasonably well so I assume this lad is on Oxford road. After all

Citeh are the local club…