You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

11 minutes ago, Jennings said:

That hit an attacking Spurs player's hand. Should be handball to Soton. That fucking ridiculous handball that was given against us, when they handballed it onto Bobby's hand.

That one Im at a loss at the commentators saying it was a pen because the ball came through 3 players before it hit vestergaard(?).

The actual pen was given after the spurs player got his shot away and the Southampton player caught him just on the line afterwards.

Im normally optomistic about us but I think we've blown our chance of finishing 4th with that almost last minute equaliser at leeds.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Villa score in 32 seconds. The gimp at old trafford's dreaming of a league title. Shame city have 89 minutes to draw level, gimp.

I don't think Citeh have won from a losing position this season, have they?!

Having seen it again changed mind - red.

It’s the difference between reckless and dangerous that is the point for me (hard to quantify of course)

Reckless is a yellow card but dangerous and intent is a red one.

It was a tackle on a very fine line between reckless and dangerous with no intent IMHO.

Could have gone either way i suppose...for me at time it was a booking.

Christ how long did they take to send Stones off there for a knee high tackle , I’m actually surprised the ref didn’t apologise as he gave him the red  

The sad thing is City going down to 10 men doesn’t even make it a fair fight 

24 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

That fat cunt allardyce will jump ship from west brom before the last game of the season they are confirmed as down so he can say he maintained his record of never being relegated from the PL.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Two points off Chelsea and six points off Leicester with six games to go. 

Leicester are running out of games to mess this up, so hopefully Chelsea’s distractions in other competitions have a big effect. 

Yep. As I said earlier, I think we've blown our chances of 4th with that late Leeds equaliser and Im normally pretty optomistic.