You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

3 minutes ago, fungus said:

Ok I really don't understand offside now, why were they checking that cash fella for firminos goal to see if he touched it to make Jota onside and just now checking the Fulham penalty to see if the Fulham player was offside despite it going straight to a defender?

They literally make it up as they go along.

That offside was really tight yet they looked at it for all of 30 seconds yet Firmino’s last week was checked for about 3 minutes till they got the line right so they could disallow it 

EzQue48UcAYqc4C?format=jpg&name=large

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

For me that should be disallowed if a player is standing a couple of yards from then goal surely that’s interfering with play 

I don’t think he was in the keepers eye line when the shot was hit and made no attempt to play it.

IMO, it’s a goal but I wouldn’t have been surprised to see it disallowed considering some of the shite they’ve come up with season. 

Just now, Scott_M said:

I don’t think he was in the keepers eye line when the shot was hit and made no attempt to play it.

IMO, it’s a goal but I wouldn’t have been surprised to see if disallowed considering some of the shite they’ve come up with season. 

To be honest I’d rather Arsenals first goal that was ruled offside for a toe been given that the one at the end ...I just think if you’re in that position the defenders are trying to play you offside so have maybe pushed out 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Always found him a horrible snide shithouse. Diouf is an absolute twat of a man.

Neither would say boo to you off the pitch. Found their level in Scotland. Just my opinion Mate.

Why have you always fond Brown to be one? I'm pretty sure Brown would say boo. Diouf as we know is a horrible shithouse rat but Brown? Nah mate. 

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Always found him a horrible snide shithouse. Diouf is an absolute twat of a man.

Neither would say boo to you off the pitch. Found their level in Scotland. Just my opinion Mate.

I agree. Can act the big dick in a small pond. Stick them in the Premiership and they lose all relevance.

Not unlike Celtic and Rangers in general. 

• Upvote 1

Quite.

Post update

Man Utd v Burnley (16:00 BST)

If you missed that story...

Manchester United have changed the colour of the banners covering the seats at Old Trafford from red to black in an effort to win more home games.

"We've looked into this," Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said. "There shouldn't be a reason, really, but some of the players have mentioned that split-second decision you have to make where you look over your shoulder to see if your team-mate is there or not and the red shirt is on a red background with red seats."

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why have you always fond Brown to be one? I'm pretty sure Brown would say boo. Diouf as we know is a horrible shithouse rat but Brown? Nah mate. 

He is a shit stirring shithouse, a bully boy in a nothing league. Seen the likes of Brown before as you will have, a few on here haha!