You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

4th spot still qualifies for the CL if arsenal did win it. If chelsea win the CL but finish outside the top 4 and arsenal won the EL then I think 4th spot is bumped down to next season's EL.

This. We basically need Rodgers to shit his knickers same as last season. Reasonable chance of that happening given they still have united spurs and Chelsea to play. 

I left the house and took the dog out at half time. Couldn’t believe it when I saw it was 2-2.

Hopefully WHU take some confidence from that ahead of their game next week v Chelsea.

If we beat Leeds and Newcastle, we’ll be 4th come their kick off next weekend. We could even go 3rd. 

• Upvote 1

What we wanting for the FA Cup semis?

Personally, I’m hoping for a Chelsea win tonight, put Citeh’s quadruple bubble and to give Citeh extra incentive when they play in the league next month.

Southampton win tomorrow to send Leicester into free fall. 

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Personally, I’m hoping for a Chelsea win tonight, put Citeh’s quadruple bubble and to give Citeh extra incentive when they play in the league next month.

Normally you couldn't pay me to watch either of those cunts play but I'll be watching hoping Chelsea hand city's arses to them. 

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hate saying it because I despise them far more than City but Chelsea to win hopefully. I also hope Leicester beat the scummers because they will still have something else to play for other than 4th. 

Mind you, anything City win means fuck all anyway because they've cheated their way to it. 

Chelsea have had a lot of joy down the years when they've sacked a manager mid-season. Vialli, Hiddink, Di Matteo and Benitez have all won trophies with them. Gullit did so as a player-manager too. They actually have a chance of winning the same two trophies they did when Di Matteo came in. Whatever they're up against this time round, Tuchel is a better coach than that Thunderbirds-looking spawn merchant.