You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

3 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

Right decision, though. 

Don’t think it was mate, but I guess debatable. Looks like his arm was out for protection and the attacker’s head knocks it up.

But in this Covid-VAR-Inconsistent season, who really knows what is going on.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

If Arsenal win the Europa does that take the 4th spot anyway or have I just pulled that out of Mooks arse? 

Only if Chelsea win the champions league and also finish outside the top four. Max of five English teams allowed. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If Arsenal win the Europa does that take the 4th spot anyway or have I just pulled that out of Mooks arse? 

4th spot still qualifies for the CL if arsenal did win it. If chelsea win the CL but finish outside the top 4 and arsenal won the EL then I think 4th spot is bumped down to next season's EL.