You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

City in the CL is a lot like Utd in the CL in the 90s - you just knew a win was coming, just hope it's not this year.  Cunts.

If they are gonna win it I’d rather it was this year so their prick fans don’t get to enjoy the trip. Petty I know but fuck them 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

If they are gonna win it I’d rather it was this year so their prick fans don’t get to enjoy the trip. Petty I know but fuck them 

And have the possibility of them winning all four competitions they're in?  Fuck that shit.  We'd never hear the end of the 'greatest team ever' from the media gimps.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

And have the possibility of them winning all four competitions they're in?  Fuck that shit.  We'd never hear the end of the 'greatest team ever' from the media gimps.

Not even arsed about them winning the quadruple, you'll see them all moaning as they notice that outside of the media, nobody's arsed. Hollow, empty, fraudulent wins.

No fans saves them from an embarrassing parade.

18 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

That final four in the CL is the perfect encapsulation of this horrendously soulless season. I hate all four clubs with a passion.

Yeah. There's not one club of those four I can consciously get behind and want to win it. I guess I'd have to go for PSG purely so that Citeh don't get their hands on big ears & a bit of redemption for Poch. Apart from that I really wish this season hadn't gone ahead.  If any season ever needed Null & voiding it's this one. 

I just hope that UEFA's hatred of Citeh ensures a lot of (questionable) decisions go against them in the semi & lord helps us the final should they get there.   

Man City will win the league. Guardiola will be sacked for not winning the Champions league. They'll replace him with Paul Dickov.

Real Madrid will win the Champions League.

Villarreal will win the Europa League.

Chelsea will finish 5th. Dog Face will get bored and fuck off. Chelsea will tumble down the leagues. West Ham will finish 4th which will inspire United to give Moyes another crack, offering him a 14 year contract.

We'll finish 3rd and Haaland will go public with his desire to move to us. Edwards will negotiate a straight swap for Origi.

Ancelotti will fuck off to his Tuscan villa, and Everton will give Big Dunc the job.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I cannot see past city winning all the domestic trophies this season. It's going to take a totally unexpected event for them not to win the league and FA Cups.

They are 180 minutes from appearing in the CL final. Like all those times united were winning the PL so qualifying for the CL, it was a matter of time before they got to the final. That happened in 1999. I fear this is city's 1999.

Can PSG stop them getting to the final? If Mbappe is on blob and that tart Neymar turns up maybe. But on paper, I think city have the superior side.

Once they are in the final, again, it's going to take a very good team or an unexpected event to stop them. Im fucked if I know how chelsea have quietly slipped into the semis. They have a touch of a dark horse about them and it wouldnt surprise me if their name is on the trophy this year, distasteful as that would be. I think Real would shit their kecks if they faced city in the final.

In a moment, Im going to be like Bobby Ewing and find myself in the shower and this season has all been a bad dream. I hope!

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

If Arsenal win the uefa does that mean 4th does not get a european cup place?

My instinct say it does mean that....could be wrong of course but not sure!

No I think the maximum you can have is 5 teams from 1 country, so it would need Chelsea to win it and finish 5th.

Would be just about the icing on the cake of a shitfest of a season for that to happen and us finish 4th

7 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

No I think the maximum you can have is 5 teams from 1 country, so it would need Chelsea to win it and finish 5th.

Would be just about the icing on the cake of a shitfest of a season for that to happen and us finish 4th

That would make sense.