You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Its staggering the shite we have lost to this season and pretty much all of them have been lousy since doing us.

Really hammers home how bad we have been.

4 straight losses for Fulham since beating us.

Southampton went on an even worse run, Brighton similar.

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

Its staggering the shite we have lost to this season and pretty much all of them have been lousy since doing us.

In 6 games in those 6 weeks after Christmas - counting Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom  - we scored 2 goals against teams placed 14-19 now.

38 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

In 6 games in those 6 weeks after Christmas - counting Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom  - we scored 2 goals against teams placed 14-19 now.

I know (we all know) about our problems and how they have disrupted us/hurt us, but fucking hell - some of that has to be down to attitude/mentality.

Once or twice over a season, ok yeah it happens - but to level it has happened with us v absolute dross this season is just not right.

52 minutes ago, an tha said:

Really pissed me off hearing Parker and other managers talk about what a great performance they put in post match, tail up like they are some fucking mastermind. They only won because we were having serious problems, and for some reason

( probably burnout) completely lost the plot.

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

Really pissed me off hearing Parker and other managers talk about what a great performance they put in post match, tail up like they are some fucking mastermind. They only won because we were having serious problems, and for some reason

( probably burnout) completely lost the plot.

I suppose you can't blame managers of abysmal sides like that being and feeling bullish after beating defending champions away.

They don't win very often so when they beat us its understandable.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

I suppose you can't blame managers of abysmal sides like that being and feeling bullish after beating defending champions away.

They don't win very often so when they beat us its understandable.

I suppose it is if you want be all reasonable about it, yeah. I was not feeling reasonable at the time of watching Scotty calling ‘the lads’ ‘absolutely fantastic’.
Cant really expect them to come out and say ‘to be honest anyone would beat this lot at the moment, they look absolutely fucked’.

16 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I suppose it is if you want be all reasonable about it, yeah. I was not feeling reasonable at the time of watching Scotty calling ‘the lads’ ‘absolutely fantastic’.
Cant really expect them to come out and say ‘to be honest anyone would beat this lot at the moment, they look absolutely fucked’.

Would be great if somebody did....would love to see Klopp say it after a win at the toilet soon.

18 minutes ago, an tha said:

Would be great if somebody did....would love to see Klopp say it after a win at the toilet soon.

After we win at OT, He should say ‘I just hate these cunts with every fibre of my being and it always feels great to ram their sense of superiority down their snide nasal throats. Justice for the 96’. Then get off.

Except he’s not bitter like me. He probably doesn’t hate anyone.

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Looks worse in slow motion. He’s played the ball no intention of doing the player. 
yellow card was the right call.

feels to me like VAR feel they have to influence games by disallowing goals or giving red cards. 

This

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I get he didn’t mean to hurt him and he played the ball first, but that’s reckless.

3EBBA8AE-925F-4B72-B24C-76D0B119CEAD.jpeg

Thats not a proper picture of it is it????? He got the ball then caught his left thigh? 

Fernandinho, 35... what a player. Bastard