You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

It's a good goal but it annoyed me a bit the fawning over it. He's lucky it went in as it was a bit "kick through it and get it on target." He's only doing it because he's not got a right foot to speak of: if attempting a rabona is a better option than using your weaker foot, you're too fucking shit with your weaker foot, quite frankly.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm not saying it's a bad goal I just hate a rabona it doesn't take much thought he took a stab at it the ball was slightly behind it landed sweetly it's a nice goal but a goal of the season not for me. Skills like that infact almost any play in game is not something you have thinking time for.

Could say that about overhead kicks. If it goes in everybody praises it as some major feat but there's no way they are choosing where the ball is going, just make the connection with the ball and hope it is on target. 

Shite Brazilian PL XI

Gomes - Watford

Rafael - Man U

Alex - Chelsea

Belletti - Chelsea

Sylvinho - Arsenal

Anderson -  Man U

Kleberson - Man U

Julio Baptista - Arsenal

Afonso Alves - Boro

Wesley - Villa

Kenedy - Newcastle