You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

4 hours ago, skaro said:

I know.  

It's almost like we don't know what the fuck we're talking about.

No, we're spot on with our predictions. 

We'll walk the league, Utd will fall into midtable obscurity, The Bloos Ancelotti experiment will fail miserably, and Pep will be sent packing from Citeh.

Did I miss anything?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

No, we're spot on with our predictions. 

We'll walk the league, Utd will fall into midtable obscurity, The Bloos Ancelotti experiment will fail miserably, and Pep will be sent packing from Citeh.

Did I miss anything?

No, that about covers it.

Apart perhaps from the general post-Christmas revision that, aside from City, everyone is shite.

Nice to see Dyche call out the screaming in football currently, wrecks my head! A few Fulham players did it yesterday so they could get a free kick.

Oh and that stupid belly flop players do when shielding the ball by going to ground with their arms wide, lying on the ball and assuming a free kick. Harry Maguire is the master of it!

14 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

what position gets this new europa carabao/coco-cola cup id rather miss out all together

The team that wins the Carabao Cup will be England’s representatives in new Conference League.

However, if that team has already qualified for Europe through their league position then the side who finishes sixth will enter the Europa Conference League. With Man City and Spurs already in the final, that seems fairly likely.

It will then drop to seventh if the winner of the FA Cup also qualifies for Europe through their league position. Again, that seems likely considering Man City are still in the competition.

7th looks pretty likely for us...we need to ensure we finish 8th!

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

The team that wins the Carabao Cup will be England’s representatives in new Conference League.

However, if that team has already qualified for Europe through their league position then the side who finishes sixth will enter the Europa Conference League. With Man City and Spurs already in the final, that seems fairly likely.

It will then drop to seventh if the winner of the FA Cup also qualifies for Europe through their league position. Again, that seems likely considering Man City are still in the competition.

7th looks pretty likely for us...we need to ensure we finish 8th!

I wouldn’t worry about us getting 7th although I’d take your hand off for 8th right now