You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

I'm as "the glass is half full" as anybody but we're not getting the ten points back on Leicester to finish 2nd, not in the 11 games we've left. Yes,a win today and its back to 7 but its a huge ask given our form and,  knowing our luck, united will get a result tomorrow if penalty and var show up for them so we'll have to catch 2 teams to finish 2nd, and that's not including Chelsea who are the best team in the league at the minute behind city, the oil cheating cunts. 

1 hour ago, niallers said:

I'm as "the glass is half full" as anybody but we're not getting the ten points back on Leicester to finish 2nd, not in the 11 games we've left. Yes,a win today and its back to 7 but its a huge ask given our form and,  knowing our luck, united will get a result tomorrow if penalty and var show up for them so we'll have to catch 2 teams to finish 2nd, and that's not including Chelsea who are the best team in the league at the minute behind city, the oil cheating cunts. 

I have deliberately stayed away from looking at the league table lately but that is depressing .

I can’t believe that we’ve still got 11 games left of this shit show of a season to sit through 

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I have deliberately stayed away from looking at the league table lately but that is depressing .

I can’t believe that we’ve still got 11 games left of this shit show of a season to sit through 

Agree

Going to be really frustrating. But even with the injuries we shouldn't be playing catch up for 4th. 

Brighton 2 games 1pt

Everton 2 games 1pt

Southampton 1 game 0pts

Newcastle 1G 1pt

West Brom 1G 1Pt

Nowhere near good enough injuries or not

Barcelona up to second in la liga I see, with 56 points accrued over 26 games. We broke them.

Looking at some of the results across Europe over the past 2-3 weeks I fear we could be bent over if we draw the wrong team in the CL (assuming of course we don't balls it up against RB), that Bayern team would put 6 past us.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

Barcelona up to second in la liga I see, with 56 points accrued over 26 games. We broke them.

Looking at some of the results across Europe over the past 2-3 weeks I fear we could be bent over if we draw the wrong team in the CL (assuming of course we don't balls it up against RB), that Bayern team would put 6 past us.

Yes, this is the immediate concern. It seems unlikely they'll gift us two goals again, having defended well all season. Therefore we're going to have to hope we defend well.

23 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes, this is the immediate concern. It seems unlikely they'll gift us two goals again, having defended well all season. Therefore we're going to have to hope we defend well.

Yeah I've already started clenching. If they score early we're not making it through.

• Downvote 1

Christ the difference between Carragher and McCoist , McCoist just chips in with useful insights instead of constant shite like Carragher he really needs to sit down and take the Richie Benaud approach to sports commentary and appreciate less is more .

• Upvote 1

I see the Saints finally picked up a win yesterday, a 2-0 job against the Blades. Sheffield must be utterly useless to have dropped points against both us and Southampton who had picked up 1 point out of 27 prior to last night's win. Got to be beating these shite teams if you want to have any hope of staying up.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, an tha said:

I don't know 7th may well mean we would and 7th looks pretty likely right now.

Then we need to start playing better than we do now. Unless we right this ship we won’t finish in the top half. We are utter utter shit currently.