You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Madrid and Bayern haven't been able to fill their benches this week. City have Augero, De Bruyne, Torres, Mahrez, Fernandinho and Stones on theirs. 

How did we manage to beat them? Its absolutely insane the achievement im winning against all odds.

25 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I want Man City to win every league game for the rest of th season, the league cup and the FA cup - maybe someone will start to question the madness of the situation.

Think the country are too busy rejoicing that we aren't winning anything to care.

It would be hillarious if we won the Champions League this year missing loads of players and with it being their Holy Grail.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Think the country are too busy rejoicing that we aren't winning anything to care.

It would be hillarious if we won the Champions League this year missing loads of players and with it being their Holy Grail.

They are gonna win it eventually so i'd rather they won it in its current shite, bastardised form....in front of zero fans, and we won it again when it is back to its proper glory and in front of fans.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

They are gonna win it eventually so i'd rather they won it in its current shite, bastardised form....in front of zero fans, and we won it again when it is back to its proper glory and in front of fans.

Nah man I want them to be beaten by a gang of cheating snides in the semi final and Pep to combust. Then to top it all, we win it after finishing 11th in the league. It would be hillarious.

8 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

City deserve ZERO respect.

They are cheats full stop. Made a mockery of FFP, spend obscene amounts of money, snide on the pitch, they are abhorrent to the sport.

Couldn't agree more, despite the wankfest it's not really hard if you have a bottomless pit.

12 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Can honestly see them doing a clean sweep, the only thing worse would be for them to win a treble and for the shite to spawn the FA cup, that would just about put the steaming turd on the top of this fucking horrendous season.

The thing with these great runs teams go on is that when they end the team seems to then go on a bit of a shitty run, like us after Watford beat us (except ours is still ongoing a year later) which makes me think the bitters will/could knock them out.

In a way City could be peaking too soon of the Champions League 

City nailed on to win the 3 domestic trophies in my humble opinion. Unless there's a VAR fuck up or guardiola puts out the kids in a show of cockiness in his quest to win them the CL, I dont see anyone beating them in either cup. They are as nailed on for the league as we were last Christmas.

I can only see 2 maybe 3 teams capable of putting them out of the CL over 2 legs, Bayern and I hate to say it, chelsea under tuchel. Maybe Pochettino if the stars align.

Could see city getting to the CL final although it's possible Bayern could put them out over 2 legs if they draw each other. If they played Bayern in the final, I think it would be too close to call.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

City nailed on to win the 3 domestic trophies in my humble opinion. Unless there's a VAR fuck up or guardiola puts out the kids in a show of cockiness in his quest to win them the CL, I dont see anyone beating them in either cup. They are as nailed on for the league as we were last Christmas.

I can only see 2 maybe 3 teams capable of putting them out of the CL over 2 legs, Bayern and I hate to say it, chelsea under tuchel. Maybe Pochettino if the stars align.

Could see city getting to the CL final although it's possible Bayern could put them out over 2 legs if they draw each other. If they played Bayern in the final, I think it would be too close to call.

They could win the league by twenty points Docker, they will take the league cup seriously and I think they will really take the fa cup seriously as well. He really wants the quadruple and immortality. I think they can do because they are playing great stuff.

I don't want them winning the Champions League but I would half like them to win the treble and maybe people might start asking questions about them. I wouldn't hold my breath though. They have invested in a pr machine and our journalists are a bunch of lickarses on the whole. I see that Miguel Delaney having a few pops at them and he gets serious abuse. An absolutely horrendous football club.

9 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Raul Jiminez back in full training for Wolves after fracturing his skull at the end of November. 

Don’t think I could deal with the pile on if I added anymore to this. 

What pile on? I'm not sure what you could say that might cause a pile on?