You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I know it's the Mancs, but I'd be livid if we didn't get a pen there, and Bednarek clearly made no attempt for the ball, which doesn't leave much room for anything other than a sending off.

We of course wouldn't get one there.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

I know it's the Mancs, but I'd be livid if we didn't get a pen there, and Bednarek clearly made no attempt for the ball, which doesn't leave much room for anything other than a sending off.

There really wasn’t any contact, martial was already half way down,!it’s a disgraceful decision, made even worse by the fact that they’ve looked at it on a video and still not realised the mistake that they’ve made!

Just now, Manny said:

Just seen Southampton’s injury list and team they had to pick. Followed by an early red. Fuck me, things don’t half fall into place for those cunts, do they?

And now a soft penalty (as usual). Absolute cunt of a team.

2 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Looks like it'll be something different to watch on telly while having brekkie in the morning.

The United wank-a-thon on SSN is nauseating at best but this will be off the scale.

Indeed, and it’s my day off tomorrow. I’ve only just seen the score as well!

United have a shitload of horrible games over the next few months.

City, Spurs, Chelsea, away. Us and Leicester at home. Then a few nasty aways like Villa and Wolves. Leeds away will be tasty for them after the Leeds players said that they could hear them taking the piss out of them in their last game and if there is fans in the stadium doubly so.

They have had shitloads of luck with injuries as well, though they have a big squad. That luck is bound to change eventually.

I think they get about 75-78 points. 

Regarding tonight, the lad deserved to go. Fair play to Rashford, who is just a lovely lad for not sticking the boot in. Shame Saints were so depleted because a full strength team could have given them a proper game.