You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is just back to how it was a couple of years or so ago with the cheats again now isn't it.

Just winning every fucking week as easy as they like.

Sickening.

Completely of our own making, we let them off the hook, we failed to build from a position of strength because we have greedy, penny pinching tightwad shite as owners. It is what it is and we ain’t getting close to them again anytime soon. The opportunity has gone

Real Madrid game -

Levante player through on goal, taken out by Militao. Really tight as to whether it is yellow or red as there is another defender there but slightly behind the play. Ref gives yellow, goes to VAR, ref looks at the screen, changes his mind to give a red. Probably the right decision. 

Why does this stuff work in other countries? 

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

City will piss the league by about 15 points, we need to focus on the CL. Make that the absolute priority.

Probably right, bit it is going to feel like such a missed opportunity for us.

If we had been able to even put in 80% of the level we were at last season we would have had them right under it now.

Edit:

Just seen your other comments and all i can say is...yeah, spot on.

8 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

City will piss the league by about 15 points, we need to focus on the CL. Make that the absolute priority.

If I had that degree of confidence in such an eventuality I would bet all my money and all my worldy goods on it.

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

I

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, yeah you could tell the players back then didnt get all this media training they do today. Brian Moore got on my tits this morning as well, shouting and bawling the arsenal goal. Never knew he was an arsenal fan!

Fucking Sinstadt was as bad, talking like he had a plum in his gob in the Carlisle everton game. Some things never change though as the shite lost yet again!

Growing up in Ireland mate the Irish channels for a period used to alternate between showing MOTD one season and The Big Match the next. I would groan when I knew The Big Match was coming on as no matter how Arsenal were doing in the league they were always the headline match, and that was when we were in our triple title winning period in the early 80's. It wasn't a coincidence that Brian Moore used to host it. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Completely of our own making, we let them off the hook, we failed to build from a position of strength because we have greedy, penny pinching tightwad shite as owners. It is what it is and we ain’t getting close to them again anytime soon. The opportunity has gone

We won the league by close to 20 points last season.