You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Oi , I've thrown a tenner on us today at 9/1 in the spirit of defiance  , fuck the naysayers.

Worth a punt as if we don’t win tomorrow it’s almost certainly over, if we manage a win the odds will tumble. Basically if we do manage to win it I don’t think you’ll get a better price than that! 

• Upvote 1

Nice as it is to see others slip up, it’s all moot unless we step up.

Can see tomorrow’s game being a bit shit as Mourinho won’t go hung ho against us, we’ll likely dominate possession if that’s the case, so, we have to make that count in a way we haven’t recently.

He’ll be certain they’ll score on the break through Son, Kane or Bergwijn.

What tonight’s results have shown is, city apart, how easy this league would be to win if......well you know the drill by now.

23 minutes ago, skaro said:

It is possible to be phenomenally average I guess.

To be honest, if United were really any good, they'd have beaten us at Anfield - going by how we'd been playing the last month.

They won't be champions, which is nice.

I mean, all you have to do is look at the points total. They're on pace for about 80 points. That is the total of a decent team, at best. 

12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Hahahaha just seen thr score. Bet that wiped the smug smirk of the goblins face.

I believe he was mouthing off in the papers this morning about being on 'kop of the world' or some other shit. Clearly yet another dig at us but he needs to shut his big fat gob and win something as a manager before trying to come over all smug.

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Worth a punt as if we don’t win tomorrow it’s almost certainly over, if we manage a win the odds will tumble. Basically if we do manage to win it I don’t think you’ll get a better price than that! 

Basically my logic , if we win tomorrow added to the last couple of nights results I reckon those odds will halve.

It’s pretty obvious but We tend to be too emotionally involved when it’s about United and we as fans totally get biased and lack judgement . They’ve done well so far , they have overachieved but they won’t win the title , not sure they ll be in the top 4 . 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

To be fair, city were always more likely to be real title challengers and ultimate winners than the shite, Leicester or even united

Of course.

But they flew under the radar pretty well for 15 games and no one was predicting they might run away with the title.... which they now might.

After our Palace win, we were the only possible runaways.

Things shifted big time in just one month.

My smokey is Leicester, who still have City at home.  But I suspect City might be on a mission after Leicester clubbed them at Fortress Empty.

After a few weeks of just shit result after shit result, nice to at least be able to have a chuckle at a couple of matches last night. Don't fuck it up tonight, reds.

Saw Ole after the match and he's just a fucking smarmy piece of work. The interviewer asked him "about the first goal" and before he could finish the question Ole butts in saying "foul, yeah, clear foul" - fucking cunt has had every decision go his way for about 15 months now but he's crying the second a marginal one goes the other way. We've had about 25 of them this season alone you cunt, so fucking back in your fucking shed you go you little gnome.

14 minutes ago, Manny said:

After a few weeks of just shit result after shit result, nice to at least be able to have a chuckle at a couple of matches last night. Don't fuck it up tonight, reds.

Saw Ole after the match and he's just a fucking smarmy piece of work. The interviewer asked him "about the first goal" and before he could finish the question Ole butts in saying "foul, yeah, clear foul" - fucking cunt has had every decision go his way for about 15 months now but he's crying the second a marginal one goes the other way. We've had about 25 of them this season alone you cunt, so fucking back in your fucking shed you go you little gnome.

If it wasn't for wrong decisions United would have a lot less points and about 50 fucking more yellow cards.