You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

We lost the title as soon as VVD got his injury and we had no decent backup around. Everyone on here  knows that if they think enough about it. Nothing to do with our forward line at all as we are playing much deeper. We don't get to press as we want. Our fullbacks need to start from a deeper position resulting in the opponents defense getting earlier into formation this leading to our forwards becoming to narrow. Fabinho was a keyfactor in getting that foot in early to start the counter. Square thingies in round holes. We've been here a lot in the last 30 years. Fucking grounhog day all over again with bad flashback memories.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, No2 said:

I called you a thick fuck because you were first in line nothing personal. I'm sick of reading all this defeatist shit, the players deserve more than that, the manager deserves more than that. Its embarrassing, you can want a defender signed, hate the owners and support the team at the same time. Its fucking miserable right now but the gloating by our own fans is unbearable. 

I've waited patiently for 30 years for us to get back to where we belong. If you think I'm enjoying seeing our form drop off a cliff, you're off your rocker.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've waited patiently for 30 years for us to get back to where we belong. If you think I'm enjoying seeing our form drop off a cliff, you're off your rocker.

I very much doubt that. I doubt any of us have been 'patient' 

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

How many times did we see space given in the box like us?

PXL_20210127_185705379.MP.jpg

Villa are moving the ball much faster at a higher tempo and that cross into the box was a picked out cross on the deck - as opposed to our 100 loft the ball in or hit the first man aimless shite.

I don’t blame West Brom, Newcastle or Burnley how they played against us or the refs. It’s on us not being good enough.