You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

I only saw this for the first time today. Suarez looking for a yellow card for a Chilean opponent for tripping a pitch invader. In an odd way, you can only admire the guy’s next-level shithousery.  

I reckon Costa left Atlético because even he knew he was out of his depth when Luis arrived.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites these sports writers, commentators and pundits. Apparently Leeds are amongst a number of clubs 'respecting' the FA Cup by playing 'fairly strong' teams against their opponents.

Yet you have cunts like cascarino saying we 'disrespected' the cup by playing a stronger side against Villa's 'young' team. I cant stand fucking hypocrites. It is the trait I most detest in people as they shift their argument to suit. They need to fuck off.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Bunch of fucking hypocrites these sports writers, commentators and pundits. Apparently Leeds are amongst a number of clubs 'respecting' the FA Cup by playing 'fairly strong' teams against their opponents.

Yet you have cunts like cascarino saying we 'disrespected' the cup by playing a stronger side against Villa's 'young' team. I cant stand fucking hypocrites. It is the trait I most detest in people as they shift their argument to suit. They need to fuck off.

That’s going really well for Leeds 

41 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Also last year I can’t remember our young team that got beat by villa getting any praise like the Villa team did this year!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

It's gets worse....clown doing the reporting on bbc site just wrote this:

Leeds fans will be so delighted with what Marcelo Bielsa has done during his time at the club, playing the football that they are, anything like this and they will always give him leeway.

This clearly wasn't a priority and he works his players very hard. They made seven changes, and if you look at the changes he made at half-time they were about rotation and giving the young players a chance. therefore you are taking a chance with your place in the FA Cup but who are we to question Bielsa.

Pretty sure when Klopp played kids it was 'disrespecting' cup - 'not taking it seriously'

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It was nice to see Crawley showing the utmost respect for the cup by bringing on Towie reality tv fodder Mark Wright in stoppage time. Perhaps we should put Gemma Collins on the bench for our next round tie? 

We could put her in goal as we wouldn't need to pick any defenders.