You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Footy is fucked i think.

Just watched Jeff Stelling go on a bit of a rant about players celebarating coming from 3-0 down to 3-3 with a pile on.

Started shaking his head and saying it is not on - 'social distancing' etc.

Think with the govt under pressure from the scientists again today to make lockdown stricter that this coming week will see it stopped.

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

Footy is fucked i think.

Just watched Jeff Stelling go on a bit of a rant about players celebarating coming from 3-0 down to 3-3 with a pile on.

Started shaking his head and saying it is not on - 'social distancing' etc.

Think with the govt under pressure from the scientists again today to make lockdown stricter that this coming week will see it stopped.

They’ll wait for the Mancs to go top next week before suspending it. Seriously though wonder how the fuckwits at the Premier league will deal with potential curtailed season, did they put any rules in place?

Edwards takes West Brom's 2nd penalty and it's saved

Can't wait for Charlie Adam to fucking sky his.

Blackpool 2-1 after 3 pens each

Blackpool's 4th pen hit the post, allowing West Brom a chance to equalise on 3-3. after 5 each, but Blackpool's keeper was the hero by saving the final WBA pen.

30 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

They’ll wait for the Mancs to go top next week before suspending it. Seriously though wonder how the fuckwits at the Premier league will deal with potential curtailed season, did they put any rules in place?

No idea.

But can see it being a nightmare as very little wriggle room for stopping for long with International shite tournament in June (which should be cancelled in my opinion) 

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

After all his mouthing off after our game, Fat Sam’s nightmare deepens. Neil Critchley doing a number on him.

Chris Sutton of all people calling Fat Sam out for it being " his " players after drawing with us but " the " players after getting tonked 

53 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Blatent refereeing cheating to get them so high up the table.

9 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

It’s harrowing watching Andy Carroll, genuinely one of the worst footballers technically I’ve ever seen play at the top level. Still angers me that we spent 35m on him in 2011, what’s that on modern terms 125-130m? On par with Maguire in terms of extortionate.

I'll never forget when he came on against Chelsea with 3 mins left and still turned in a 3/10 performance.

8 minutes ago, niallers said:

Imagine had var not been used that red card would've stood. Wasn't even a yellow 

And yet the cheat Marriner on VAR still couldn’t make a decision to overturn it ...I mean all it would have taken is one look instead he shifted it back to the ref