You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Not in a month of Sundays at first I thought it was but looking again he clearly catches his own foot and goes down , for Var to look at that and still give the penalty is bordering on corruption 

Few differing views here, cheers anyway! The number they've had in the past 12 months (valid or not) is truly unbelievable!

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a stipulation in the PL contract that says Utd can't go more than seven seasons without a title. In fact, that makes far more sense than the decisions they’re getting being random.

Don’t want to sound like a Bitter but it’s getting ridiculous now and it’s been proven over too many games we’re not getting most of these in our favour but why? I hope Klopp is clever enough to bring it up in a subtle way before we play them. Cunts.

PENALTY TO MANCHESTER UNITED

That's silly from Douglas Luiz, who pulls down Pogba in the box. It'll be checked but he's all over the back of him and it's clumsy and silly. He was about to get a shot away but it wasn't worth doing. Think it was a clip of the legs that brought him down, though. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/01/01/manchester-united-vs-aston-villa-premier-league-live-score-latest/

Just now, angie said:

We’ve had Bruno stepping on someone’s ankle this season and winning a penalty and a game being over and the ref bringing the 2 teams back out so Man Utd could take a penalty. They’ve had 11 pens this season. Dodgy as fuck.

Considering they broke the record in the premiership for penalties last season, it does seem a little strange that they look to better that this season. Especially when some of them are clearly not and very few of them would be awarded to other teams.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm following it in here, like I do with most games, usually because this thread is more up to date than the BBC website!

Except the comments before you posted what you did about 'crackle' just called them spawny cunts. Could have been a pen and the BBC website doesnt update that quickly.