You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

14 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Yes. PL rules were made very clear re: squad availability for games to go ahead. Unless Newcastle prove they have less players available than those rules it should go on. I think between marginal VAR decisions & injuries we've been fucked over more this season than any team in recent memory.

Been postponed.

8 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

This is beautiful. I was at this match by the way. Every goal was at the opposite end. At the end Carra ran over to near where I was, his family were there. Right in the corner.

No word of a lie ardja, he ran right over to the crowd near me. I see him driving round Crosby when I visit me ma. He’s just a lad, he’s sound,

20 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Might not watch our game next week if it clashes with others. Some really interesting games with Ajax and Atalanta and in Madrid group. 

It's been a pretty shit group stages with the top 2 walking it in most groups

Ours is the 6pm kick off, it’ll only clash with Ajax & Atalanta, which in itself, could be entertaining. 

• Like 1

If the mancs beat PSG tonight & RBL see this out, it would give...

12 - the mancs 

9 - RBL

6 - PSG

the mancs are at RBL in the last game. Like us, they could play an u21 side, which would knock PSG. 

That would be hilarious. 

Not as funny as the mancs going out though, I suppose. 

47 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If the mancs beat PSG tonight & RBL see this out, it would give...

12 - the mancs 

9 - RBL

6 - PSG

the mancs are at RBL in the last game. Like us, they could play an u21 side, which would knock PSG. 

That would be hilarious. 

Not as funny as the mancs going out though, I suppose. 

RBL have thrown it away.

I've seen Upamecano three times this season and he's been pretty awful in every game. 

Edit. Just as I was typing Leipzig get a 92nd minute goal!