You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

We'd piss this league if we were not being robbed blind by crass VAR decisions, we really would. We'd have a 5 point lead even at this stage.

It does feel like everything is going against us at the moment and we’re still 2nd on goal difference.

I’m as frustrated as the next supporter, but if we can still be in there into 2021 and the fixtures become a bit less intense (given our run of games, we should be) I’d still be confident.

Next weekend is...

Citeh v Fulham 

Chelsea v Leeds

Spurs v Arsenal. 

Unfortunate that Citeh play Burnley and then Fulham. Expect them to score another 5. Burnley, along with Watford, have been Citeh’s bitches for years. 

The other 2 games should be interesting. 

4 minutes ago, M_B said:

David Luiz bleeding all over the place. Surprised they have let him continue.

Hope Jimanez is ok. He didn't seem to be moving at all. Not good.

The noise of it made me sick, like 2 bowling balls smacking together. I thought of the young lad from hull who had to retire a few years back for a fractured skull and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Jimenez is ok. It was that bad though sky wouldn’t show a replay.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Sorry but that challenge on Traore was every bit a pen if that was a pen against robbo yesterday!

The snack Ceballos got towards the end of the first half was more a peno than Robbo's as well.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sorry but that challenge on Traore was every bit a pen if that was a pen against robbo yesterday!

Didn’t even bother looking at it, yet for us, a full forensic investigation before asking the ref to look at a slomo on the Tv

seen as MOTD said it was as much as a pen for Salah, then so was that.

As crowds used to sing “Fuck VAR”