You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

At £72 million, Pepe must be in contention for worst signing of all time?

The £45m West Ham played for Haller should be considered one of the worst. Even on a day when he scored the winner there were points in the match when he stifled West Ham's attack more effectively than any opposition defender.

58 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

At £72 million, Pepe must be in contention for worst signing of all time?

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

What's tierney in a strop for?

He was pissed off that the Leeds player went down like a fart for the red card. 

7 hours ago, an tha said:

The profile pic was copied and then photoshopped came from linkedin....i saw it.

If you want to believe otherwise then knock yourself out.

You saw it photoshopped? How did you manage that?

Or are you saying it was the same profile pic as LinkedIn? If its the latter, I don't even know where to start with that.

I don't particularly care about this, and certainly don't have anything against you, I just wanted to be sure you were sure.

And I'm not.

Watched a bit of the Burnley Palace game earlier , just enough to take in Benteke's 15 minute cameo. What a truly horrendous footballer he is . Missed a sitter and failed to get a shot away after a pathetic first touch when clean though. Apart from that he made zero contribution. Chasing an equaliser against dross like Burnley how depressing it must be for Palace fans to see that grock stripping off and how satisfying for us to have fleeced them for most of money we laid out in a moment of madness.