You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them really struggle this season. Shades of many teams through the years who had a shockingly good start to the season before crumbling spectacularly.

They’ll be calling for null and void by end of January. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them really struggle this season. Shades of many teams through the years who had a shockingly good start to the season before crumbling spectacularly.

I’d be far more surprised to see them in the top four than the bottom three.

Dunno about that they are a decent side with some good players, especially in midfield. I wouldn't be shocked to see them there or abouts for 4th place, objectively speaking. 

Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi

Player Valuation: £6m
Just looked and we were given 5 yellow cards on only 10 fouls. Half of our fouls were punished with cards. That’s insane. Except it’s not because we know it’s nothing new.
Thrown in the ridiculous penalty as well and we were shafted by that referee.

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Dunno about that they are a decent side with some good players, especially in midfield. I wouldn't be shocked to see them there or abouts for 4th place, objectively speaking. 

They’ve bought relatively well this summer, but they’re way,way behind us, City, Chelsea, United, Spurs. They’re challenging with Wolves, Arsenal and Leicester for the Best of the Rest Trophy

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

What? Whichever way you cut it, they arent going to finish above us, chelsea, Leicester, Spurs, City never mind arsenal and the mancs. 8th tops if they're lucky. This should have been their 3rd consecutive defeat if VAR hadnt acted the cunt in the derby. They're fucking shit who had some easy fixtures to start with and calvert lewin who's found new confidence because he doesnt have to play in front of a crowd.