You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Premier League clubs will decide tomorrow whether to continue with controversial pay-per-view games 

This is from 442 

The government debate is 9th November. They won’t make any decision on what to until if they know a % of supporters can return after the international break.

I felt bad but I paid the £15 on Saturday. I’m used to go to the games, I find it more stressful watching on TV and the added unreliability of streams stress me out further. I also donated £5 to the food bank. 

We’re fortunate, the majority of our games are on TV anyway. Saturday was the first time we weren’t on TV this season, I didn’t like paying £15 on Saturday, I think that’s to much & supporters of say less successful clubs end up paying significantly more. 

I think asking support to pay £5 per game is fair. 

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The government debate is 9th November. They won’t make any decision on what to until if they know a % of supporters can return after the international break.

I felt bad but I paid the £15 on Saturday. I’m used to go to the games, I find it more stressful watching on TV and the added unreliability of streams stress me out further. I also donated £5 to the food bank. 

We’re fortunate, the majority of our games are on TV anyway. Saturday was the first time we weren’t on TV this season, I didn’t like paying £15 on Saturday, I think that’s to much & supporters of say less successful clubs end up paying significantly more. 

I think asking support to pay £5 per game is fair. 

Don't feel bad mate it's a choice we can all possibly make I could afford it but choose not to pay as I feel.£15  is far to.much I would pay as you said about 5 or 6 quid  , I relied on a shocking stream which really pissed me off but that's to be expected really .

Sky Premier League PPV viewing numbers

Newcastle vs Man Utd - 40k viewers
Leicester vs Aston Villa - 20k
Liverpool vs Sheff Utd - 110k
Arsenal vs Leicester - 140k

Disappointing that so many red paid for our last game tbh. Sooner we cut the demand they stop the PPV supply. These seem a bit high to me