You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

7 hours ago, niallers said:

Isn't it upto the tackling player to make sure he's in control of himself? You can't even attempt to tackle from behind so even if he didn't mean it,which he fucking did, its still a red, and at minimum a second yellow after his first attempt the cunt

Redknapp was just being daft trying to defend Digne. Kamara for Fulham got sent off vs Palace for a similar offence on Saturday.

Just now, The Golden Eel said:

Maguire, Pepe and Kepa are all in the top 20 fees of all time! The other two almost make Maguire look like value for money 

Pepe is funny. I thought he'd be a great fit for the way we play when we were linked with him, although those links were clearly tenuous. I would have never bought him if I worked at Arsenal, though. Their attack is an absolute mess. Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe couldn't be less complimentary. They cost about 175m in total and Arteta never wants to play them together. 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Premier League clubs will decide tomorrow whether to continue with controversial pay-per-view games 

This is from 442 

They better fuck it off. They wont though because they are greedy horrible bastards. Hopefully the take up was so bad that Sky just tel them its not worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They better fuck it off. They wont though because they are greedy horrible bastards. Hopefully the take up was so bad that Sky just tel them its not worth it. 

You've hit the nail on its head as I think the take up was bad and its just not worth the bad publicity it brings,  at least I'm assuming they do have some morals of course 

16 minutes ago, aws said:

Of course they might decide not to show the other games live at all. 

It should be a live early saturday game, 5 at 3pm, a saturday evening game, 2pm and 4pm sunday and a monday night football. In the late 90's the mad cunts had old firms at 5 past 6 on a sunday evening!