You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

I don't usually believe in all the conspiracies, but I do enjoy the jokes about them getting so many penalties, but that 30 second passage of play from the full Nelson that maguire employed that got zero attention from var, to the merest of brushes of Rashford s boot and var were doing their level best to try give a pen. 

That's as corrupt and inept as you can get

This is woeful. What do they do on the training pitch?

At the risk of harping on Leeds, when they get the ball, they have a plan on what they're going to do with it.

Patterns of passing and movement, up down and across the pitch. (As does LFC, of course)

Neither of these two sides have a goddam clue.

4 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

This is woeful. What do they do on the training pitch?

At the risk of harping on Leeds, when they get the ball, they have a plan on what they're going to do with it.

Patterns of passing and movement, up down and across the pitch. (As does LFC, of course)

Neither of these two sides have a goddam clue.

The fact its Crackle and Lamps coaching this shite might be a bit of a clue 

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The fact its Crackle and Lamps coaching this shite might be a bit of a clue 

That's what it is, no doubt.

But I'm just flabbergasted at how they can be so poor. It's as if they've never played together before.

I noticed vs Ajax this week when Klopp brought on Minamino and Jota it was clear that they had been working together, and with Milner as well.

These here are just passing it around, hoping something happens.

• Upvote 2