You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I don't see why not.   Three of the big six are more than a bit shit.   Leicester under the clown should have finished 4th last year and not much has changed.   Fourth won't be taking up by a good side thats for sure. 

They've a mignolet level keeper and a poor defence but the rest of the team isn't dreadful and they've a top manager. 

Agree with that take us and city as top 2 theres 6 teams going for final 2 positions not much between all of them

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arsenal player handballed in the box and no penalty was given. 

Personally, I thought that was above the t-shirt line they are meant to go by now.

I don't think that was a penalty for The Ev today though. I though his arm was fairly tight to his body.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

I say nay. Friendly bet - £50 to the charity of your choice?

I'm not willing to put any money on it but I think they could as well. 

Spurs & the mancs don't look up too much. It'll take time for Chelsea to settle. It wouldn't surprise me to see Leicester sink like a stone. Arsenal looked improved but I'm not sure to how big an extent. 

Obviously things will change over the next 7/8 months, but currently, I wouldn't be surprised if they did come top 4.