You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

The mancs just don't look like a side that is coached in any way shape or form. I'm guessing it's a case of Ole giving some half-arsed inspirational speech wearing a paper mask of Ferguson and being instructed to go out and do it for Fergie? There's no real tactic beyond an early through ball for the front three to chase and a bit of individual skill.

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

The mancs just don't look like a side that is coached in anyway shape or form. I'm guessing it's a case of Ole giving some half-arsed inspiration speech wearing a paper mask of Ferguson and being instructed to go out and do it for Fergie? There's no real tactic beyond an early through ball for the front three to chase and a bit of individual skill.

Thank fuck for solskjaer's methods, I say. He's even had furguson give a talk or two in the dressing room when they've played us. That would suggest he's probably done it against city as well. Fucking inept gimp.

That said, Im watching Wycombe v Swansea and the managers of both these clubs probably have more tactical accumen than solskjaer! As you can tell, I dont rate the cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Disagree. He’s an excellent player, in a team with no shape and poor balance. Also they had a short preseason I understand, and probably less of a plan what to make of that as well, which doesnt help.

He’s fucking crap mate.  There’s this myth going around that he gives the ball away so much because he’s trying high risk passes for high reward.  In reality he just gives the ball away loads under no pressure because his consistency is shocking.  He hits a decent shot every so often and a decent ball into the box but that is literally it.  If they try to build a side with him in it then they will never get anywhere because against top class opposition you can’t be that loose with possession.