You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

That Morelos looks an arsehole,  but the odd times I watch any of Rangers games he gets shafted by the referees on every decision.

Yeah, I agree, he doesnt help himself sometimes. He got sent off a couple of times last season because the refs just went off his reputation.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He wasn't offside for the cross from Trossard but I am with you in wondering how this is supposed to be a different phase of play when it is one pass on from the original break

I'll take your word but must admit he still looked offside to me and they didnt use the lines to show if he was on \ off when the cross was played, or did I miss that?

Bit too much to hope they apply the same criteria to the same situation in another game!

Neville's been saying that the Mancs need to sign a quick, mobile centre back to play alongside Maguire. It's the Mancs mentality of the 70s and 80s once more, always looking for the statement signing when a solution might already be within their ranks. They spent a ton on Wan-Bissaka and he ticks more boxes for what Neville wants at centre back than he does as a full back. That's not to say he'd be excellent at centre back of course.