You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snickers bars

Section_31

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Have you tried these? If you like sex with beautiful women you'll love them

snickers-crisp__29324.1592026903.jpg?c=1

Yep I've had sex with beautiful women. I can assure you it's nothing like eating that. Unless you're eating in the wrong places.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you tried these? If you like sex with beautiful women you'll love them

snickers-crisp__29324.1592026903.jpg?c=1

This is where B&M and co ruined America in my view, when you used to go over there you'd get all this hinky shit, M&Ms with jam in, blueberry Fanta and all that business, then Home Bargains started peddling them near the till and at that point America lost its magic.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking snickers, give us the original name back as Marathon. Same with Spangles and Opral Fruits.

I'd change them back to Opal Fruits instead. No idea about Spangles.

In most cases, the UK name for certain products differed with most of the rest of the world, which used the US names since most of these products originated there (or US companies owned them).

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Being rebranded as Marathons again after 30 years, what a headfuck.

Anyway, nicest chocolate bars money can buy.

Brilliant news! Some one has seen sense!