You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden

Bjornebye

British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden  

53 members have voted

1. 1. British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/20 at 13:04

Is it Iron Maiden whose lead singer is a Red and now an airline pilot? The bloke who flew the team to Instanbul in 2005? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Picked Motörhead as I've heard of more of their stuff. Not a massive list mind you as it's basically 'Ace of Spades' and a few songs used in WWE by the likes of Triple H and Evolution.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Is it Iron Maiden whose lead singer is a Red and now an airline pilot? The bloke who flew the team to Instanbul in 2005? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I think you are right  - also aren't they the lads who bring out the giant blowup monstery fella - Bruce or something?

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think you are right  - also aren't they the lads who bring out the giant blowup monstery fella - Bruce or something?

The mascot is called Eddie and Maiden are all West Ham fans, not sure if Dickinson is a red though.

I mean, a blow up fucking mascot, it’s borderline pantomime with an over abundance of codpieces. 

I love internet rabbit holes.

So, Robert Plant was a director at Wolves, Pink Floyd are Arsenal fans, Lana Del Ray is a red, Thom York is United fan, Snoop is an Ajax fan, Drake is a dickhead, Nas supports fucking Everton! 

But weirdest of all...

As random as they come in our inbox! Thanks for the message @KISSOnline! See you at the Bridge soon. pic.twitter.com/GKrDhAuwcF

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I love internet rabbit holes.

So, Robert Plant was a director at Wolves, Pink Floyd are Arsenal fans, Lana Del Ray is a red, Thom York is United fan, Snoop is an Ajax fan, Drake is a dickhead, Nas supports fucking Everton! 

But weirdest of all...

As random as they come in our inbox! Thanks for the message @KISSOnline! See you at the Bridge soon. pic.twitter.com/GKrDhAuwcF

That figures. Loads of pissing about with pretty shapes for 90 minutes and no end product.