Sign in to follow this  
YNWA-Viking

Kostas Tsimikas

He should be ahead on Robertson on his performances so far this season.  You’d probably trust Robertson more defensively against the top teams but any other teams I’d start him.

3 minutes ago, m0e said:

I honestly think he's now competing with Robertson.

Need to see him up against some stiffer opponents for that - but he certainly has more in his locker going forward, willing to take a man on and get to the line.

• Upvote 1

He's really talented. Better technically than Robertson but Robertson has more knowhow and better engine. We could probably just about rotate them at this point.

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I wouldnt go that far,but he's a very capable deputy.

Yeah, I agree with that. He needs robbo to either fall off a cliff or have a severe injury which keeps robbo out for a significant time to allow kostas the time he needs to become a challenger for the shirt. 

There was a touch of the Moreno's about his foul on Benteke that probably should have been a pen. Brainless and he needs to cut that shit out right away, 

Can't beat a greek chippy. The Big Chippy in Prescot was a greek one when I was a kid (I don't think it is anymore) and it was bloody superb 

21 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Can't beat a greek chippy. The Big Chippy in Prescot was a greek one when I was a kid (I don't think it is anymore) and it was bloody superb 

Steve's on Breck Road in Anfield was always pretty decent too. Great chips and gravy. 

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

On this seasons form, I'll be honest, I think he should be ahead of Robbo. 

His crosses are a serious threat, 

They'll get plenty of games between them. His form has been a revelation and it will massively benefit Robertson as well.

As long as they don't get injured.