You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kostas Tsimikas

YNWAViking

2 hours ago, stringvest said:

it was an objective statement.  If everyone was playing well, we'd all be happy. Do you think Robertson had a good game?

If the scales are falling from people's eyes re Henderson, then so much the better.  

It only took numerous trophies as the captain and hundreds of games alongside numerous injuries for everybody to realise what a fraud Henderson is.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It only took numerous trophies as the captain and hundreds of games alongside numerous injuries for everybody to realise what a fraud Henderson is.

So how did Robertson get on yesterday?  I thought it was a below par performance, particularly with regard to the goals conceded, and the lack of composure in advanced positions.  But hey, it’s another final in our historic season

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fraud?  Nothing of the sort.  Your antipathy towards me is leading you to exaggerate my views in order to justify your views about my views.  That was the views, now here’s Tracy with the weather. 

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

So how did Robertson get on yesterday?  I thought it was a below par performance, particularly with regard to the goals conceded, and the lack of composure in advanced positions.  But hey, it’s another final in our historic season

Despite these shit players we keep getting to finals and winning stuff. Incredible.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

As a left footer I’ve always been let down by our choices at LB over the years, however we’ve got the greatest LB I’ve ever seen and a lad whose good enough to start for nearly everyone else as

back up. Got a dilemma on our hands here. 

• 4 weeks later...