You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kostas Tsimikas

YNWAViking

54 minutes ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

Ouch. Is he bit upset? 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Who?

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Big red haven’t messed around couldn’t agree fee, moved on and got next option.
Hope he enjoys playing second fiddle to the perma angry ferret.

Fumin.

Fucking Redshite cunts.

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I hate this cunt with all my being. 

He hasn't even played for us yet! Are you saying to sell him on the same day as signing him?

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Ironically enough Robbo is the player I see most smiling and laughing on the pitch.  Usually when he's getting in somebody's grid like, and making other people angry instead.

• Upvote 1

With all due respect to the Greek league and Olympiacos it must be fucking great to sign for the European, World and English Champions

He'll be buzzing his tits off

What a thing to happen 

Good luck, do your best and wonderful stuff will follow 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Nice one. I’m really happy with this purchase. Ideally we need another centre half, but I’d settle for Thiago and a proper number 9. Fabinho could fill in at the back when both Matip and Gomez get injuries at the same time.

If Virg gets injured were fucked. Fabinho is needed in midfield. We definitely need another CB

7 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Thiago is a natural CM but he could play that DM role to a very high standard.

Oh god! 

*bangs head*

Maybe next year we will have the following defence:

Milner Fabinho Thiago Henderson

I guess I'll shut up and just trust Klopp and the scouting department but I do find all these utility hypotheticals annoying. 

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Oh god! 

*bangs head*

Maybe next year we will have the following defence:

Milner Fabinho Thiago Henderson

I guess I'll shut up and just trust Klopp and the scouting department but I do find all these utility hypotheticals annoying. 

Fabinho has played there for us a number of times, and he actually stemmed the flow of goals City were scoring freely against us at the Etihad after Klopp moved him there.

Put it this way. I don’t see us buying three more players after this. I think another goalscoring forward is critical; Bobby didn’t score near enough goals last season and next on the list was Ox who only had a handful of starts to his name. We need more IMO. 

With regards to Thiago, I would very much like to have him in the team. He’s a world class player, and he seems interested. Too good an opportunity to pass up. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Nice one. I’m really happy with this purchase. Ideally we need another centre half, but I’d settle for Thiago and a proper number 9. Fabinho could fill in at the back when both Matip and Gomez get injuries at the same time.

"Proper number 9"

Amazing.

• Upvote 3

This looks like a good signing. Knowing our current set up the homework has been done, and the lad’s character will be first class. 

Next on the list now should be a young CB with potential to develop, and already good enough to challenge Matip and Gomez. With the current squad I think we have a massive drop in quality if Van Dijk doesnt play, and also Gomez and Matip are frequently injured. If we have money to spend, throw it at this position. Yes I think we need another quality attacking player as well, but CB is more important.

7 hours ago, aRdja said:

Fabinho has played there for us a number of times, and he actually stemmed the flow of goals City were scoring freely against us at the Etihad after Klopp moved him there.

Put it this way. I don’t see us buying three more players after this. I think another goalscoring forward is critical; Bobby didn’t score near enough goals last season and next on the list was Ox who only had a handful of starts to his name. We need more IMO. 

With regards to Thiago, I would very much like to have him in the team. He’s a world class player, and he seems interested. Too good an opportunity to pass up. 

I remember Fabinho playing CB for us several times and doing alright but it's not about what he does in defence its about what you miss in midfield. Also this is when Lovren was still in the squad. 

Maybe we will buy a CB, we've already bought 1 more player than I was expecting. Or maybe Hoever is ready for the step up.

As for Thiago, it seems we might be interested. Hope it's not at the expense of Gini, though it'll be a shame for whichever midfielder/s that get less minutes too. 

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

Yip good engine and left footed . Kinda hoping the HG thing (and how we have not addressed with Lewis) pushes us towards White for the CB vacancy. If that’s the case he could be our big outlay for this window meaning the #9 will not be addressed. Thiago is a no brainier but I don’t believe the rumours that we are his only suitors.