You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kostas Tsimikas

YNWAViking

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Somebody must have known about him - we started negotiations a few weeks ago.

I guy on Twitter, @19YNWA, said we’d scouted him and he’d been recommended to the committee on 31st July. 

He’s a bit of a pain though, he doesn’t clearly post stuff. He gives hints and clues because, he says, doesn’t want to give his sources or whatever away. 

8599DA82-F74D-4BF2-AA63-98D19FA0E636.jpeg

He was right on Robertson and maybe a couple of others as well. He’s of the opinion we do want Thiago. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m glad we’ve bought cover for Robbo but seeing as I’d only ever heard of him last week, I have no opinion of him.

Lets just hope he’s better than Kyriakos.

In fact has there ever been a decent Greek  defender in the Premiership? Or a decent Greek player?

They won the euros in 2004 left "CR7" in tears if I remember rightly.

13 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

I meant us, here, and the general fanbase. There wasn't any intention or implication that Michael Edwards was included in that.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that football scouts use the database employed by football manager. If this is even remotely true, having literally an entire list of players available means they can send scouts to watch any players they can. The scouting network clubs use I can imagine is scarily massive and there must be so much competitive secrecy between networks. 

34 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Does he speak English ?  And even if he does, will he be able to understand Robbo ?

Hopefully some of Robbo's snide rubs off on him.  You need a bit of that.

He has a bit of snide judging him on that one game marking Traore, never gave him an inch and always at him.

48 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Probably better than what we have out there - until he is not. Then I reserve the right to come back and edit this post to say he was/is shite.

Or is/was.

Now we are improving on our left back department, maybe we can start looking for a deputy to Howie?