You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Everyone has... except me’ Thread

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I had a Twinkie a couple of years ago. Been one of those mythical things I'd seen advertised in US comics stuff like Sea Monkeys. Most disappointing thing ever. Like Styrofoam filled with the fakest of fake squirty cream. It's what you'll all be living on once Boris and Trump get their deal though so good luck with it. 

tumblr_m5yjbmE9wx1rn899uo1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I have had a pop tart - they're not very good.

I have never, ever had a cup of tea.

If you aren't from the UK then it's fair enough but I was given tea in a bottle as a toddler, I didn't stand a chance.

We’ve got two massive boxes of Pop Tarts here at the moment, and not the shitty basic flavours that cost £8 for 4 in Tesco. Got them off an American air base last week, and before anyone starts I didn’t acquire them through the kind of means that Elite was hinting at. 

43 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've never had sex with another man, which everyone on here has except me has.

It wasn’t another man. Singular. As far as I can remember there was at least six of them. 

35 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I had a Twinkie a couple of years ago. Been one of those mythical things I'd seen advertised in US comics stuff like Sea Monkeys. Most disappointing thing ever. Like Styrofoam filled with the fakest of fake squirty cream. It's what you'll all be living on once Boris and Trump get their deal though so good luck with it. 

Got some of these too but haven’t bothered trying one yet. The box makes them look like swiss rolls without the artistic elegance. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

We’ve got two massive boxes of Pop Tarts here at the moment, and not the shitty basic flavours that cost £8 for 4 in Tesco. Got them off an American air base last week, and before anyone starts I didn’t acquire them through the kind of means that Elite was hinting at. 

It wasn’t another man. Singular. As far as I can remember there was at least six of them. 

Got some of these too but haven’t bothered trying one yet. The box makes them look like swiss rolls without the artistic elegance. 

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It wasn’t another man. Singular. As far as I can remember there was at least six.

Oh yeah I remember that night fondly now, got hammered more times than an auctioneers gavel.

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He told you it was a prostate exam didn't he?

I’ve never lost a fight! Assume most on here have taken a pasting or three. 

To be fair, I’ve only had two and the last one was thirty three years ago. Could easily have lost the second one, probably won on points after a Teacher split us up. I was tiring though and may well have been on the verge of tears.

Battered the first cunt though. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve never lost a fight! Assume most on here have taken a pasting or three. 

To be fair, I’ve only had two and the last one was thirty three years ago. Could easily have lost the second one, probably won on points after a Teacher split us up. I was tiring though and may well have been on the verge of tears.

Battered the first cunt though. 

Craig Fairbrass here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Negged. What do you dunk biscuits in? Coffee?

Controversial perhaps, but I just eat biscuits as is. My body produces something called saliva, rendering the pre-soaking of my food unnecessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1