Bjornebye

British Band Tournament ... (Like the Sitcoms)

18 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucked if I'm reading the whole thread but there is some dross been mentioned many times over.  I bet The Move aren't on the list are they?

And this is going to go the same way as the sitcoms and some cunts like Muse will end up winning.

Do a draw after each round this time so decents bands aren't fucked off too early, some of the pairings in both sitcom polls were gash.

I've put them all in a randomiser, like last time. Some ties of course will be shit but some even in this round are bastards. Read the whole thread you fucking turtle. 

Regarding the OP,  would Fleetwood Mac really wipe the floor with the likes of the Stones and Pink Floyd? 

I couldn't name a song

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Regarding the OP,  would Fleetwood Mac really wipe the floor with the likes of the Stones and Pink Floyd? 

I couldn't name a song

Not for me but that might be sacrilege in these parts. Personally I’d take the Stones out and put Fleetwood Mac back in to get a closer competition

3 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Not for me but that might be sacrilege in these parts. Personally I’d take the Stones out and put Fleetwood Mac back in to get a closer competition

I must admit I thought this. Fleetwood Mac are fantastic but the only band that can compete with the Beatles is surely the Stones. The Rolling Stones in and Fleetwood Mac out feels the wrong way round.

Fleetwood Mac are half american and I only mentioned them because some cunt would say "Oh but...."

Look just fucking play along. Enjoy it. Debate it. I'm only trying to stop cunts arguing on every thread you bunch of fucking cunts. 

DistantDifferentGartersnake-size_restric

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I couldn't name a song

Tony would get all his Ma's friends to vote for Stevie Nicks - it would be a landslide.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Tony would get all his Ma's friends to vote for Stevie Nicks - it would be a landslide.

And if Tonys maa got all her friends to vote for them we would all see them home to victory with a wink and a smile and a promise. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fleetwood Mac are half american and I only mentioned them because some cunt would say "Oh but...."

Look just fucking play along. Enjoy it. Debate it. I'm only trying to stop cunts arguing on every thread you bunch of fucking cunts. 

Fair enough. It’s a great thread. A very enjoyable way to spend part of the day. 

Unless Muse win...

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So I do debate it or I don't debate it then? 

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

You can say what you like about Rico, but at least his head is roughly in proportion.

Unlike Pidges.