You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stabbings in town

Don’t post any. I’ve just seen one of the lads on the floor bleeding and it’s badly grim. Who films then posts that shit?! 

Town is on its arse. Saw a video earlier of a lad with a big blade outside Anfield the other night as well. City is full of absolute cunts 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Don’t post any. I’ve just seen one of the lads on the door bleeding and it’s badly grim. Who films then posts that shit?! 

Town is on its arse. Saw a video earlier of a lad with a big blade outside Anfield the other night as well. City is full of absolute cunts 

Society is on its arse. 

I'd happily take a log cabin in the middle of nowhere. 

Seen a video of a row outside Anfield the other night, every other cunt was piling on saying Liverpool supporters are scum & all the usual other shite. Looked about 15 dickheads to me, not exactly the entire fanbase.

Seen the kip of them. Lads they done over look about 20 and 10 stone ringing wet. 

Kip of the lad with the spider effort on his head too. 

Mad how everyone knows who they are though already. Can't get away with anything these days... If you post all over the Internet anyway

The 'stabbing' suggestion seems to be from an image of one the vitims outside the Shankly Hotel having a big red heart on the back of his t-shirt. Looking at the meatheads in the earlier video I'd suggest the men down were battered unconscious. Whatever it turns out to be it's still fucking disgusting.

Little arseholes trying to make a name for themselves, goes in hand in hand with any big city. But by all accounts shit seems to be getting worse back home. This is part of what’s so fucking frustrating about shitehawks bleating about gangsters, organised crime and drugs. There is a far better way to deal with these issues, but the people who could change it don’t give 2 flying fucks as it’s not happening on their doorstep. I know all the Ungy shit was hanging around at the start of new labour, but the austerity implemented over the past 10 years has undoubtedly exacerbated these issues, things are returning to the same state of violence as before the gun amnesties.

and let’s be clear to drag it back to drugs again, plenty of the current government have been well known fucking coke fiends, so if you vote shite like that in you are condoning the same, one rule for the rich and another for the plebs.

43 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

It's only the past five years violent crime has really rocketed, it was pretty stable between 2010 and 2015.

Seeds do not automatically become shoots, they grow underground for a while before they manifest above. 
The Coalition implemented austerity, this is an undoubted cause of the societal problems today.

i am not blaming the LDs for the whole problem, and accept they will have had to make deals which may have reduced the impact in some areas,but undoubtedly more could have been done, better deals struck, and your party has shifted right over the last 15 years. As Cameron and his lot took on a more liberal attitude to societal mores, the LDs took on a more conservative fiscal approach. I’d say the modern Liberal Party leadership under Mickey Flanagan had more in common with Cameron’s Tories than 2000LDs under ashdown and co.

16 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Admittedly, I'm not a crime expert. But it does look like an odd coincidence that things started to escalate from 2015.

_101920918_v2violentcrime.png

_101920919_v2chart-knifeandgun-neyrc-nc.

Look at the us crime rate specifically in New York in the 90’s where the supposed broken windows policy did so well. Further studies showed that the fall in crime rates was much more likely to have coincided with the change in attitudes to birth control and abortion leading to less unwanted children. What appears on first glance to be true may not always be the case, all sprinters are black - must be because slavery ensured survival of the fittest and genetically predisposed fast runners - utter bollocks but if you just look at a chart and make a supporting argument, people may go along with it. Hence the worst Tory government in living memory, Brexit, rise of the right.

Just now, cloggypop said:

I left Toxteth in 1999. It was fucking horrible then. 

There have been some great or projects in the area over the years though, the community does try to improve things. Working class cities will always have rough arse areas, I grew up in Halewood, the rough arse parts expanded. The conditions the government enforce will either help those who want to improve the areas, or facilitate those who will look to profit.

13 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

There have been some great or projects in the area over the years though, the community does try to improve things. Working class cities will always have rough arse areas, I grew up in Halewood, the rough arse parts expanded. The conditions the government enforce will either help those who want to improve the areas, or facilitate those who will look to profit.

Yeah, I've seen some decent improvements have happened since. I know people still in the same houses from back then though and it's people trying to get their heads down on the doorstep as you are trying to get in the house. This is just past the cathedral. I was more up by Hartington when I fucked off. 

9 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Yeah, I've seen some decent improvements have happened since. I know people still in the same houses from back then though and it's people trying to get their heads down on the doorstep as you are trying to get in the house. This is just past the cathedral. I was more up by Hartington when I fucked off. 

I got mugged up there on the way home from a night out back in the mid 90’s, but went to the carnival a few times and knew people who lived in the area, up closer to the hozzy.