You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky sports post match coverage

Kevin D

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

He was shite at the start of the PL, I don’t see it as a vendetta against Liverpool. 

He’s just dogshit at his job. 

It’s more than just that though. He can’t seem to get excited or animated about our goals or good play.

if we had an Augeroooooooo type moment to win the league I think he’d still be commenting like he’s at a funeral 

Tyler is a prick. It's even worse when he's got Alan Smith next to him - the worst, most monotonous, dopey-voiced fucker out there.

Kelly Cates - an all round 10/10. What a woman. 

I didnt really like the Jamie Webster song. Poor man's Lee Mavers.

I liked the David Morrissey YNWA. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Mark M said:

It’s more than just that though. He can’t seem to get excited or animated about our goals or good play.

if we had an Augeroooooooo type moment to win the league I think he’d still be commenting like he’s at a funeral 

I expect he has got a slight Manc bias, but that’s not what makes him shit at his job. 

He’s just a fucking crap commentator. 

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Coverage was great, other than Tyler.

Souness is like a star struck fan these days when he does our games. Always telling Klopp how impressed he is and then when he had the chance to question Virg he just chose to tell him he's brilliant! 

Mad when someone as notoriously hard to please as Souness is the biggest fanboy out there now.

Carra telling Mané he loved him was funny too.

Said the same to the missus about Souey. He was drunk on the excitement of it all. Shame he fucked up as manager here.

4 hours ago, kemskem said:

He’s Scouse, he’s Red, he’s in the Walking Dead

1CE77722-3271-42EE-AECA-B5BACE2903F2.jpeg

I remember an interview with David Morrissey talking about filming Basic Instinct 2. He said he spent a morning rolling around in the sack with some fit naked actress, then spent the afternoon watching Liverpool win in Istanbul. 

He said he's had worse days.

• Upvote 4

Sky need to do a Clive Tyldesley with Tyler, he’s been embarrassing covering us this season. At times he comes across quite nasty with some of the snide shite he comes out with.

They should approach Ian Dennis from BBC 5 Live who is a great commentator, as is John Murray.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Sky need to do a Clive Tyldesley with  take Tyler out to a field and shoot him, he’s been embarrassing covering us this season. At times he comes across quite nasty with some of the snide shite he comes out with.

They should approach Ian Dennis from BBC 5 Live who is a great commentator, as is John Murray.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

He was shite at the start of the PL, I don’t see it as a vendetta against Liverpool. 

He’s just dogshit at his job. 

Nah, it's worse than that. You just have to listen to him, the desperation for the teams we're playing to do something and then complete lack of anything when we score. If you listen with no crowd especially it really stands out and if you look away you could easily miss a goal because his tone doesn't change except maybe to sound a little disappointed like a commentator does with a shit shot or something. I'm not even sure he's a manc, he just fucking hates us. Even Neville was trolling him about having to be there for the Chelsea game. 

22 hours ago, Mark M said:

Spot on. 

2 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Nah, it's worse than that. You just have to listen to him, the desperation for the teams we're playing to do something and then complete lack of anything when we score. If you listen with no crowd especially it really stands out and if you look away you could easily miss a goal because his tone doesn't change except maybe to sound a little disappointed like a commentator does with a shit shot or something. I'm not even sure he's a manc, he just fucking hates us. Even Neville was trolling him about having to be there for the Chelsea game. 

Maybe I’ve just not noticed it. 

But if you listen to him commentate on two ‘neutral’ sides he’s fucking ear aids then. I’ve just always put it down to him being crap at his job. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Maybe I’ve just not noticed it. 

But if you listen to him commentate on two ‘neutral’ sides he’s fucking ear aids then. I’ve just always put it down to him being crap at his job. 

I agree he's fucking shite. I don't normally subscribe to bias with most commentators, I think most of them are pretty fair. Even twats like Neville (except when he's camping it up). But I find Tyler astonishing. 

21 hours ago, sir roger said:

Share the general opinion of Carragher lately, but he did make me chuckle on the repeat of the 5th goal when he said 'something like  Robbo's looked up and seen it is Jorginho and thought you can't run , bye '.

Yes, that was brilliant. If I remember right, he finished it with "...seen it's Jorghino and thought I'm having some of that."

I think. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...