You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky sports post match coverage

Kevin D

He’s a pub singer who knows the words to some Liverpool songs and some chords to make them work. He’s not doing anything that any number of half competent Liverpool based guitarists couldn’t do but he was right place/right time so good luck to him. He does look to me that he thinks himself a bit of a star though although I could be wrong. 

I noticed last night in the first half both  Tyler and Carra were really scathing in their assessment of the Chelsea keeper but in the second half seemed to retract it a bit and not going in too hard on him.

I was imagining a scenario in which a furious Chelsea press office got on the blower to Sky at half time threatening to refuse interviews unless they calmed it down a bit.

Deffo something City would try and do, maybe Chelsea too?

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

I noticed last night in the first half both  Tyler and Carra were really scathing in their assessment of the Chelsea keeper but in the second half seemed to retract it a bit and not going in too hard on him.

I was imagining a scenario in which a furious Chelsea press office got on the blower to Sky at half time threatening to refuse interviews unless they calmed it down a bit.

Surely their club isnt so arrogant? Fwank would be livid and giving it the big fuck off!

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Well there’s already precedence with the dildo brothers demanding an apology the following week from Sunday Supplement. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What’s the song? I had it on and was watching but I can’t say I remember the music playing over the top. 

Is Webster a serious artiste now then?

Before lockdown he was trying to get his own stuff going, released a couple of singles (stuff he sings in the halfway house), absolute shite like.

Coverage was great, other than Tyler.

Souness is like a star struck fan these days when he does our games. Always telling Klopp how impressed he is and then when he had the chance to question Virg he just chose to tell him he's brilliant! 

Mad when someone as notoriously hard to please as Souness is the biggest fanboy out there now.

Carra telling Mané he loved him was funny too.

• Upvote 3

Is there a particular reason why Tyler dislikes us?

I realise his career tracked Manchester United's success during the 90's and 00's but is that it? Just a sort of proxy affiliation?

His efforts describing this team have been pathetic verging on unprofessional, in particular the Barcelona game last year was embarrassing when comparing his commentary against other outlets.

7 minutes ago, dave u said:

Coverage was great, other than Tyler.

Souness is like a star struck fan these days when he does our games. Always telling Klopp how impressed he is and then when he had the chance to question Virg he just chose to tell him he's brilliant! 

Mad when someone as notoriously hard to please as Souness is the biggest fanboy out there now.

Carra telling Mané he loved him was funny too.

Just shows how genuinely world class our players are now.  Up with the best ever Liverpool players.

4 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Is there a particular reason why Tyler dislikes us?

I realise his career tracked Manchester United's success during the 90's and 00's but is that it? Just a sort of proxy affiliation?

His efforts describing this team have been pathetic verging on unprofessional, in particular the Barcelona game last year was embarrassing when comparing his commentary against other outlets.

I always suspect pundits and commentators of his age were raised seeing liverpool win everything and just got fucking bored and pissed off by it. Their careers in the media really took off when the mancs were coming Good so i reckon there'll be something of a soft spot for them for perceiving them as having brought this "boring" era to an end.

Tyler is obviously a very bitter fucker I honestly think he's a Utd fan but keeps it very quiet and as such he absolutely hates us and his lack of professionalism is showing through and has done for many years its about time Sky put him and his " and its live " shite slogan out to pasture 

When he’s doing our games and we’re winning he reminds me of an English commentator when England are losing against Germany.

The only time I’ve heard him excited/relaxed when we’ve had a chance was when Salah had one when City were 4-0 up a few weeks ago.