You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

I just wish that video from the stands showed his reaction when it flew in the back of the net.

FWIW, I didn’t think it was a foul by Kovacic, but Mane was fouled about 4 times in that little run & they were body checking Mo all night like it was a game of basketball, so fuck then. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I just wish that video from the stands showed his reaction when it flew in the back of the net.

FWIW, I didn’t think it was a foul by Kovacic, but Mane was fouled about 4 times in that little run & they were body checking Mo all night like it was a game of basketball, so fuck then. 

5 hours ago, aRdja said:

A clear foul too...

You seen that angle?

These shitty upstart clubs with blood money to burn really don't like a club with pedigree doing it the "right" way do they?  Throwing their gold rattles out of the pram when they don't get their own way, it's embarrassing.  Unfortunately they will have their bought and paid for fanboys in the media who'll see that they're not called out on it but fuck em.  It's like the silly "unbearables" shit, some people really don't like that that Liverpool are back on top as it shows them up for what they are, fuck them too.

Fuck anyone that isn't us.

Just now, johnsusername said:

Lampard's under pressure - no matter what the media say that's a hugely expensive squad. If he doesn't get into the champions League he'll be on thin ice and he knows it. 

Perilous place for a fat lad. 

• Upvote 6

Klopp should have just said. 

He's shitting himself about missing out on the top 4 and not having the back door via the Europa. He spent 5 times more than me last year. I mean, he could get sacked for that sort of failure. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He's shitting himself about missing out on the top 4 and not having the back door via the Europa. He spent 5 times more than me last year. I mean, he could get sacked for that sort of failure. 

You missed off the "Fat Frank The Deflectorcon" 

26 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Lampard's under pressure - no matter what the media say that's a hugely expensive squad. If he doesn't get into the champions League he'll be on thin ice and he knows it. 

If they miss out on top four (a defeat against Wolves and a draw between the Mancs and Leicester sees them finish fifth) and get beat by Arsenal in the cup final he’ll be under massive pressure next season.

19 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He's shitting himself about missing out on the top 4 and not having the back door via the Europa. He spent 5 times more than me last year. I mean, he could get sacked for that sort of failure. "Never heard of the cunt"

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

If they miss out on top four (a defeat against Wolves and a draw between the Mancs and Leicester sees them finish fifth) and get beat by Arsenal in the cup final he’ll be under massive pressure next season.

That's what I thought, he's clearly wound up. Season on the line and potentially going down the drain. I just can't get worked up about Chelsea and never have been able to. I don't really take them seriously.

Still want the mancs out on Sunday above anything else CL qualification wise.

Having seen how poor we’ve been recently, I bet Lampard really fancied their chances. Then from the first whistle he’d seen first hand how we can play. Obviously that pissed him off and his reaction to Kovacic’s foul was likely more of “oh shit don’t give it away there” knowing also what Trent can do and which he duly did.

It should have ended as they all left the pitch, so to keep harping on about it shows he’s learned from his time at Chelsea, and don’t forget City, that everyone that hasn’t got more money than you should just let you have your own way.

Unfortunately for Frank, gawd bless ‘im, he’s going to have to learn the hard way that class will always beat cash, and that his understanding of arrogance is way off the mark, what he, his former manager and teammates at Chav central had was arrogance, what he faced at Anfield the other night was a well earned and hard fought for superiority complex.

• Upvote 2

fat arrogant cunt has won fuck all in his managerial career and he has the front to tell a Champions league, Premier League and Bundesliga winning manager. 

"You've only won 1 title and giare giving it the biggin" 

Of course football doesn't exist outside England to that Brexit loving bellend.