You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

On 27/12/2020 at 03:55, Code said:

So far this season Chelsea have failed to beat any team above 10th.

They have won against 

West Ham home, 10th.

Newcastle away, 12th.

Crystal Palace home, 13th.

Leeds home, 15th.

Burnley away, 16th.

Brighton away, 17th.

Sheff Utd home, 20th.

On 27/12/2020 at 03:55, Code said:

88A5BDCC-6E4C-4168-B77A-3A98DAE7A343.jpeg

I take credit for this sacking after I bumped this thread on the 27th of December. 

• Upvote 1

It was fine when he was finishing 4th with a squad in transition coming off a "transfer ban" but when they started slinging money around, you can't have what is essentially an amateur decreasing the value of the assets they just invested in. His days were numbered when they spent all that money this summer.

27 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Just seen a load of PL managers all commenting on Lampards sacking, just short snippets of a couple of sentences each.

Guardiola, Moyes, Rodgers, Hasenthuttl etc.

Half expected Klopp to come on and say Boom!

They could have snippets of Klopp and all the others saying exactly the same thing, before claiming that Klopp is giving it the big 'un.

4 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

He was as greedy a player on the pitch as he was off it. I realise you have to be incredibly driven and single-minded to be a successful athlete, but imagine having Lampard’s ability - relatively high though it was compared to the average - and looking at Stevie as someone who should be doing your donkey work and guarding the back door for you. Arrogant is the word. Wouldn’t feel sorry for him even if he got home tonight to find his wife had made him a watercress salad for his tea.

It's gonna be a hard egg tonight, a hard egg tonight, I know

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Trumo said:

They could have snippets of Klopp and all the others saying exactly the same thing, before claiming that Klopp is giving it the big 'un.

Klopp's far to classy for that I know, but I'm not. It was the first thing that popped into my head. Boom! a la the city game.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Tory Kunt got a few the sack from Chelsea over the years...

This is so reminiscent of when Trump would put out tweets about what he saw were flaws or failures in Obama's time as President, only for him to do exactly the same thing, and then his original tweet would be shown to highlight his almost Nostradamus quality of predicting what he would do himself, only worse.

Speaking of whom, is that his white supremacist adviser in the background?