You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Frank Lampard

Ron B

• 4 months later...

So far this season Chelsea have failed to beat any team above 10th.

They have won against 

West Ham home, 10th.

Newcastle away, 12th.

Crystal Palace home, 13th.

Leeds home, 15th.

Burnley away, 16th.

Brighton away, 17th.

Sheff Utd home, 20th.

We will finish around 20 points ahead of Chelsea in May. 

88A5BDCC-6E4C-4168-B77A-3A98DAE7A343.jpeg

Says Lampard as he throws his players under a bus on the outside having said he’d take responsibility on the outside...

Asked why that was not the case, he continued: ‘I don’t know. That’s one for the players. I’ll take responsibility on the outside, but the players have to take the responsibility.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Says Lampard as he throws his players under a bus on the outside having said he’d take responsibility on the outside...

Watched that, no Frank you take it on the chin on the outside and maybe bollock them in the dressing room. That is what good managers do, except Maureen.

His success originated with limitless money and that cunt Mourinho.  It’s hardly a surprise his management style is going down the same route.  The problem for him is that Mourinho won stuff early because he could outspend every club in the league by laughable amounts.  He can’t do that and has Klopp to compete with.

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

His success originated with limitless money and that cunt Mourinho.  It’s hardly a surprise his management style is going down the same route.  The problem for him is that Mourinho won stuff early because he could outspend every club in the league by laughable amounts.  He can’t do that and has Klopp to compete with.

I think what your saying is, despite the loads of money at his disposal, he's tactically fucking inept.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I think what your saying is, despite the loads of money at his disposal, he's tactically fucking inept.

I think it’s much more than that.  I think he’s got the charisma of Theresa May, the authority of Timmy Mallet and the delusions of grandeur of C3PO to go with it.

• Upvote 3

He's another one who's now gone on record saying that the teams (he means Liverpool) that are winning relentlessly have been building up to that for years.

That may be true, Frank, except you're below Everton, and Villa, and tied with Southampton on points.

You absolute fucking beaut.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, m0e said:

He's another one who's now gone on record saying that the teams (he means Liverpool) that are winning relentlessly have been building up to that for years.

That may be true, Frank, except you're below Everton, and Villa, and tied with Southampton on points.

He needs more time.

Alas I fear Roman isn't as easily fooled as Ewar Woowar, he'll be gone soon.

8 minutes ago, m0e said:

I went on one of their forums before to see what they’re saying about him so I could buzz off it.  Half of them saying they’re sick of him and the other half saying to give him time.  A few of them mentioning Klopp “turning things around” here as an example of sticking with Lampard.  Other than a few complete planks and I’m talking less than 0.1% of the fan base could tell Klopp was progressing from the moment he arrived.  There was no turning it around.  There seems to be some weird narrative that Klopp did shit for years and then we won the league that these nonces are convincing themselves is true.  All the better I suppose if it convinces these clubs to stick with these muppets.

14 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I went on one of their forums before to see what they’re saying about him so I could buzz off it.  Half of them saying they’re sick of him and the other half saying to give him time.  A few of them mentioning Klopp “turning things around” here as an example of sticking with Lampard.  Other than a few complete planks and I’m talking less than 0.1% of the fan base could tell Klopp was progressing from the moment he arrived.  There was no turning it around.  There seems to be some weird narrative that Klopp did shit for years and then we won the league that these nonces are convincing themselves is true.  All the better I suppose if it convinces these clubs to stick with these muppets.

They sound as thick as those mancs saying 'Ollie's' record over his first 100 games was equal to Jurgen's while they forget he inherited a side that finished 2nd the season before.

Fwank didnt pull up trees at Derby either.